Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The List - UPDATED 1/24/15

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I dunno if any of y'all do this but I keep a list around of either people that I have set something up with, feel I owe them or plain and simple want to hit them with a package. I even write down preferences, thoughts etc. I have found it really helps me keep track of what should go out when, how much each paycheck to pull aside to gather as well as ship stuff and have been digging this process. I also like transparency and telling things exactly as they are and to that end here goes... Below is a list. I call it quite simply The List, it may grow and as I hit someone on it then the list will shrink. I am unsure how long it may take to get through this entire list but my goal is to get 100% through it by the start of summer. It's a little expirement to see how quickly I can match down a list of what I consider to be commitments I have made even if it's just a verbal I won't forget this and will one day get you back. There are many many others who aren't listed below that I will eventually say hi to as well, this is simply what I have so far. Feel free to post up your own list, I think it could be fun. If it's a big flop well oh well it's my fault and I will take responsibility however I may need to.

James 40lb Hammer
Walt Don't Call Me Basil
Jeff The Hulk Hilker
Ken Light
OchoZacho
Vinny Jet Mech - FLAMBEED 9405 9036 9930 0341 7513 16
All Day RayRay
Justin Da Bus - ROASTED 9405 9036 9930 0341 7513 30
Gray Lines
Sherman Hits Like A Tank
Jim Big Papi
Patrick the Brick
Steve Sir Stubble
Doug Freshy Fresh - BBQ'd UPS Tracking # 1ZV8406E0394180509
Retircs1 my man
Roman the tried and true Trident
Tony Sir Patience

Dunno if I've bitten off more than I can chew but until there is a check mark next to each name in my little binder I will keep hitting and keep going. No one and nothing will convince me otherwise ;) It may just be a small thank you package or an epic bombing who knows but I will be visiting you all and repaying what I see in my mind as my debts. Thank you to everyone on Ccom and this is my little way of trying to give back.

A Happy Accidental Bonus - Jimmy The V - TOAST 9436210200881477822969
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get'em Irish!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    is this where we put our own lists too or just your list? I do the same thing.
  • Options
    Whatever you like Brian. You can post here if you want or make your own thread up to you.

To be honest this is kinda like my own version of an All American Bombing run deal or RoRo's 300 deal etc. It's my goal to hit every single person on this list with something no matter how big or small by the beginning of summer and until I do so I will not be making any more commitments or anything like that. Gotta match through the list before I commit to anything else ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Whatever you like Brian. You can post here if you want or make your own thread up to you.

To be honest this is kinda like my own version of an All American Bombing run deal or RoRo's 300 deal etc. It's my goal to hit every single person on this list with something no matter how big or small by the beginning of summer and until I do so I will not be making any more commitments or anything like that. Gotta match through the list before I commit to anything else ;)
    I see it more as a target list. As in everyone on the list target the mad Irish bomber.
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:

I see it more as a target list. As in everyone on the list target the mad Irish bomber.
    What part of expirement and my way of settling debts wasn't clear??? Doug my boy you just made things worse in yourself ;)
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I'm too comfortable being on top of that list. It's like being Bin Laden. Maybe that means it'll take you years and only do a small surgical strike. Or maybe it means I should send some planes your way. Not sure.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Here's my list.
  • Options
    Brianak:
    Here's my list.
    WTF Brian what did I do to earn your attention????
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    I'm not sure I'm too comfortable being on top of that list. It's like being Bin Laden. Maybe that means it'll take you years and only do a small surgical strike. Or maybe it means I should send some planes your way. Not sure.
    Don't you worry your little head at all this is long overdue thank you as well as a congrats on your kiddo! Don't complicate it bro it's a simple thing :)
  • Options
    Don't you remember winning the contest?
  • Options
    Brianak:
    Ummmmmmmm no. What contest????
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Brianak:
    In the what booze did you get thread.
  • Options
    Brianak:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brianak:
    That wasn't a contest that was a trap and trick!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brianak:
    Here's my list.
    I like your style.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Brianak:
    Here's my list.
    I like your style.
    You keep quite, your day is coming Mr. All Bark No Bite
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Brianak:
    Here's my list.
    I like your style.
    You keep quite, your day is coming Mr. All Bark No Bite
    Lol, ok Royln.
  • Options
    Hahahahahaha
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell?
    You don't owe me anything.

But to answer your question, I do keep a list.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    What the hell?
    You don't owe me anything.

But to answer your question, I do keep a list.
    Lol it's fine if you see it that way Tony, that's just the type of guy you are. That being said your name stays on the list and I'm hitting you, simply a matter of what order am I going to strike those on the list? Hehehehe.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Here is my list:

90+Irishman
    And one or two from your list but keeping that quiet for now
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Brianak:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brianak:
    That wasn't a contest that was a trap and trick!
    Maybe I should start reading the thread I started. Haven't been back since it went to two pages
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Here is my list:

90+Irishman
    And one or two from your list but keeping that quiet for now
    Cute... Hit those others on the list that you mentioned.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this thread, I too have a list, however I will be keeping it to myself. I will say that Brett is at the top of it, but he already know that.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    So I dunno if any of y'all do this but I keep a list around of either people that I have set something up with, feel I owe them or plain and simple want to hit them with a package. I even write down preferences, thoughts etc. I have found it really helps me keep track of what should go out when, how much each paycheck to pull aside to gather as well as ship stuff and have been digging this process. I also like transparency and telling things exactly as they are and to that end here goes... Below is a list. I call it quite simply The List, it may grow and as I hit someone on it then the list will shrink. I am unsure how long it may take to get through this entire list but my goal is to get 100% through it by the start of summer. It's a little expirement to see how quickly I can match down a list of what I consider to be commitments I have made even if it's just a verbal I won't forget this and will one day get you back. There are many many others who aren't listed below that I will eventually say hi to as well, this is simply what I have so far. Feel free to post up your own list, I think it could be fun. If it's a big flop well oh well it's my fault and I will take responsibility however I may need to.

Ken Light
    OchoZacho
    Vinny Jet Mech
    All Day RayRay
    Justin Da Bus
    Gray Lines
    Sherman Hits Like A Tank
    Jim Big Papi
    Patrick the Brick
    Steve Sir Stubble
    Doug Freshy Fresh
    Retircs1 my man
    Tony Sir Patience

Dunno if I've bitten off more than I can chew but until there is a check mark next to each name in my little binder I will keep hitting and keep going. No one and nothing will convince me otherwise ;) It may just be a small thank you package or an epic bombing who knows but I will be visiting you all and repaying what I see in my mind as my debts. Thank you to everyone on Ccom and this is my little way of trying to give back.
    I keep a list where I normally vherf and bomb from it randomly. PS, tKe my name off your list dude.... We went over this... Your mailman won't be able to walk right for weeks...
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    I like this thread, I too have a list, however I will be keeping it to myself. I will say that Brett is at the top of it, but he already know that.
    You're time will come soon enough and I have something extra special planned for you ;)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:

Ken Light
    OchoZacho
    Vinny Jet Mech
    All Day RayRay
    Justin Da Bus
    Gray Lines
    Sherman Hits Like A Tank
    Jim Big Papi
    Patrick the Brick
    Steve Sir Stubble
    Doug Freshy Fresh
    Retircs1 my man
    Tony Sir Patience

I keep a list where I normally vherf and bomb from it randomly. PS, tKe my name off your list dude.... We went over this... Your mailman won't be able to walk right for weeks...
    Too bad Vinny, it's a done deal. Heck who knows there may even be a DC number posted tomorrow or Saturday? Who can say....
  • Options
    Game on...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Game on...
    It's no game, can't a guy do something nice simply because he wants to? No need to fight, just relax and enjoy a nice smoke and a good drink. Plus think of it this way, it's just a nice way to say thanks for hosting a killer pass and idea, love the Liquids Pass :)
  • Options
    Maybe... I don't know... Usually I get sucked into bomb wars, if nothing else they're fun :)
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Brett....... We talked about this.......