Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG WANT! Seriously though that is amazing can only imagine what it's like!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of disappointed, it's just made to be paired with pappy, not aged in pappy or anything like that. May order a box, not sure but if I do Walt I will let u know on a spilt.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I have pre-orderd. Along with one of their Glencairns. So when they do come I'll let ya know. If you still want splitsies, I'll send ya 5 for half the price of the box. I'll be keeping the box. ;-) I'll pay for your shipping. Says that expected date is 90 days, but that's been saying that since they were put up there a month or so ago. Who knows. I'll shoot you PM then.
  • Options
    Sounds good Walt.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Kind of disappointed, it's just made to be paired with pappy, not aged in pappy or anything like that. May order a box, not sure but if I do Walt I will let u know on a spilt.
    This is kind of a relief. Why waste bourbon that's in that much demand? It's hard enough to find already.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Glock1975:
    This is kind of a relief. Why waste bourbon that's in that much demand? It's hard enough to find already.
    justin was telling me about some bar that was using it to sell Jell-O shots!
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Ken Light:
    Glock1975:
    Was Bill Cosby the bartender? Too soon?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn sure wish it was someone else beside DE.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Ken Light:
    Glock1975:
    I would have absolutely lost it on that bartender. What a disgrace!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    WaltBasil:
    Ken Light:
    Glock1975:
    I would have absolutely lost it on that bartender. What a disgrace!
    He would have been castrated with a broken bottle of he did that in certain circles lol. Man that's disgraceful (perfect word Doug!)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    gimmick... come on jeremy! go after the real smokes like Troya
  • Options
    jliu:
    Ok, find them for me Jiunn.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    first, you send me some horse ****
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:

And I do have an Uncle who is a Horse Trainer and Breeder so I could arrange it lol
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    gimmick
    Drew Estate and gimmick in the same post?! Come on, man. Lol. The band would look nice in my display vase of old bands, but that is about it. I have a feeling the cigar itself won't be anything to get too excited about. Hope I'm wrong. Let me know when they arrive and y'all start smoking em.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, when I first saw these I thought, oh neat a pappy infused cigar! But it's just blended to complement the bourbon i guess... I haven't had Pappy, but I imagine with a bourbon that good, just grab a davidoff, anejo, or some other high end cigar and you'll be set! I agree with Ken too, I'd rather be able to find a bottle than have DE spritz it on some mediocre cigars.
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Yeah, when I first saw these I thought, oh neat a pappy infused cigar! But it's just blended to complement the bourbon i guess... I haven't had Pappy, but I imagine with a bourbon that good, just grab a davidoff, anejo, or some other high end cigar and you'll be set! I agree with Ken too, I'd rather be able to find a bottle than have DE spritz it on some mediocre cigars.
    Very true now that I learn more about it it isn't the special thing I hoped it was lol
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Very true now that I learn more about it it isn't the special thing I hoped it was lol
    I guess it's along the same lines as the recent DE addition of cigars that are meant to pair with certain beers.
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    I guess it's along the same lines as the recent DE addition of cigars that are meant to pair with certain beers.
    Its a neat idea but I simply don't believe it was targetted at those of us who are deep into the cigar culture. Probably geared for those that but Outta lounges or have a dozen a year etc
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Bingo!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Its a neat idea but I simply don't believe it was targetted at those of us who are deep into the cigar culture. Probably geared for those that but Outta lounges or have a dozen a year etc
    So you are saying me and Walt aren't in the cigar culture? I see. I really wanted a 5er or a box, that's really before I read it was just intended to be smoked with pappy, now I'm not sure. But I will stand by my commitment if they ever send to Walt I will spilt with him.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    So you are saying me and Walt aren't in the cigar culture? I see. I really wanted a 5er or a box, that's really before I read it was just intended to be smoked with pappy, now I'm not sure. But I will stand by my commitment if they ever send to Walt I will spilt with him.
    Lol yeah ok bro twist my words see if I care at all. Hope they rock and honestly they really may, could just be a great cigar to pair with whiskey in general, hope it is bro and thanks for making me look an a$$ ;)
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    If you get them please let me know how they are. I wonder if it's worth $13-15 a stick. I had similar reservations about the Asylum Dragons Milk. How much is the name/process worth compared to the worth of the stick itself.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Lol yeah ok bro twist my words see if I care at all. Hope they rock and honestly they really may, could just be a great cigar to pair with whiskey in general, hope it is bro and thanks for making me look an a$$ ;)
    Lol, if I do get any, I'm going to send u 2 cigars, take the bands off both and u tell me which 1 is the DE and the other will be a Raji, I know u love them.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Lol, if I do get any, I'm going to send u 2 cigars, take the bands off both and u tell me which 1 is the DE and the other will be a Raji, I know u love them.
    You're an evil vindictive *** aren't you?! Lol hahaha
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I got some with a bottle of Pappy, would be the best cigar I ever smoked. Then again, a Zoidian might taste good with Pappy
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    If I got some with a bottle of Pappy, would be the best cigar I ever smoked. Then again, a Zoidian might taste good with Pappy
    LMAO I think you nailed it right there Sherman! The pairing I did yesterday was outstanding but I bet that it would have been just as good with any number of other cigars. Just my two cents though.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    You're an evil vindictive *** aren't you?! Lol hahaha
    Speaking of which, i had the DE Smoking Monk Porter tonight with a... Porter. Have to say it was an excellent smoke that I enjoyed and seemed rather in unDrew-ish. Excellent flavor on the retro hale. The smoke was very pleasant to smell. Having said that, who is to say any other cigar would've been better or worse. I probably would've enjoyed most any cigar with the Porter.