Home General Discussion

500 Count Green Flor De Alba Super Rare Green Humidor Box

Not even sure what it is worth as it was a gift. Make an offer anything reasonable will be considered.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    $1
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Umm, you looking to buy one? If so, I'll sell you one. Welcome to the forum.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    That was low, son.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowson:
    Not even sure what it is worth as it was a gift. Make an offer anything reasonable will be considered.
    If you aren't sure what it's worth, then how do you know if the offer is reasonable?
    And I suppose you want payment Paypal Friends and family first and then you'll ship?
    It doesn't work that way here.
    You send, we pay. You don't send, we don't offer.

Oh wait, how about I send you the money first, then I'll sit and wait on pins and needles to send me something and when it doesn't show up in 90 days, I'll wonder how I could be so stupid.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 20141228_162304.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    A framed print of this pic, signed by the photographer/subject matter is worth much much more than any "rare super Ali baba humidor" offered by a first time poster IMO.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    A framed print of this pic, signed by the photographer/subject matter is worth much much more than any "rare super Ali baba humidor" offered by a first time poster IMO.
    Eh, I'd rather have the humidor. I can always come back to the forum and look at the pic if I ever wanted to see it again
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Jelly!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    right now some guy has about 250 "Green Bay Packers NFC Champions 2014" baseball caps that he will gladly trade for it :)
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Man, I'm surprised someone would just gift an Elie Bleu humidor - must be a good friend. At least, Elie Bleu comes up when I do a simple Google search for what you're talking about here... so how's about this, if you cover shipping, I'll give you $500 for it? We'll even put it into an escrow account, due to release upon receipt and verification.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Man, I'm surprised someone would just gift an Elie Bleu humidor - must be a good friend. At least, Elie Bleu comes up when I do a simple Google search for what you're talking about here... so how's about this, if you cover shipping, I'll give you $500 for it? We'll even put it into an escrow account, due to release upon receipt and verification.
    Careful, ad says "Green humidor box." Might just send you the box it came in.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Hays:
    Careful, ad says "Green humidor box." Might just send you the box it came in.
    Note, "escrow account due release upon receipt and verification"... but good point, didn't catch that.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨