Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Shuriken Star Pass

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
You've seen it. You wanted to give it a shot. You didn't want to fork over $20 to do so. Here's your chance!!

Pass rules:
1. You receive the Shuriken Cigar Cutter.
2. Once you try it a few times, send it to the the next person that you are about to send cigars to, or just send it by itself. The pass starts out with no required sticks and you are not obligated to send sticks out with it. The goal is to give everyone a chance to use it.
3. Write here what you think of it, or to ask the current user for a chance to try it out.
4. The Shuriken Cigar Cutter never comes back to me. Ever.

Go. I'm sending it to Irishman first.

Comments

• Options
    WaltBasil:
    You've seen it. You wanted to give it a shot. You didn't want to fork over $20 to do so. Here's your chance!!

Pass rules:
    1. You receive the Shuriken Cigar Cutter.
    2. Once you try it a few times, send it to the the next person that you are about to send cigars to, or just send it by itself. The pass starts out with no required sticks and you are not obligated to send sticks out with it. The goal is to give everyone a chance to use it.
    3. Write here what you think of it, or to ask the current user for a chance to try it out.
    4. The Shuriken Cigar Cutter never comes back to me. Ever.

Go. I'm sending it to Irishman first.
    PS. I thought it sucked.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Walt and love the idea very kewl!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I want in on this as it seems gimmicky but everything has to be tried once correct?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive considered picking one up.so id be in if its ok.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cool. I remember we did this before but didn't get a turn. Can I be #8?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    whoa total flash back. i thought I just read a Sniper post
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Oh cool. I remember we did this before but didn't get a turn. Can I be #8?
    I've been interested in this too. Can I be #7? ;P
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Cool! I'd like to join in on the fun, if there's still room.
  • Options
    There's no real "list" as it just gets passed around from person to person. Irishman will be the current user. Whoever wants it next I suggest you get with him and work out a deal...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    There's no real "list" as it just gets passed around from person to person. Irishman will be the current user. Whoever wants it next I suggest you get with him and work out a deal...
    Lmao no "deal" needed, you get it and try it out a bit and send it on to someone else. I will absolutely pass it on soon ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."