Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Fitness apps

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Do any of yall use fitness apps on iphone? If so, which ones?
I need all the help I can get. Thanks.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    I use Myfitness pal which goes well with my Fitbit... I also use AB workout x free... Myfitness pa,l I use mostly to help me keep track of my diet... there are tons out there, just try the free ones first.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Not on iphone, but wifey is, Im on Android. We use My Fitness Pal and now Fitbit, good combo for calories and exercise monitoring
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Can add two more votes for MyFitnessPal - I have it on Android and my wife has it on her Iphone, fantastic app for tracking calories. Not so good for tracking workouts, at least not at its own defaults, but great overall.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    So I got the "30 day ab challenge", sworkit lite, fitstar, and "best workouts for men- ultimate exercise".
    Lets see how they do.
    Thanks for yalls imputs. I appreciate them.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you run/hike/bike and want to track your route/speed/elevation check out "MapMyRun" it's free.

don't think you can do much else with the app (like track gym workouts) but i use it for tracking dog walks, hiking, and biking all the time.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    So iv been using Fitstar and sworkit for the past couple of months. Really like them both.
    fitstar is a good "personal trainer", Tony Gonzales for football folks, also sends workout info to myfitness. Gives u a bunch of workouts that progress with time spent. Also a lot of exercises for things like runners or tough mudder, boot camp and such. Really good app. If anyone is interested, I have a code where you can do it unlimited for a month, after that it will let u do two main workouts, but unlimited side workouts without paying

Sworkit is really good if you only have 5-10 min available. You can choose between cardio, strength, stretching, and yoga. And different intensities in each section. Pretty good. The cardio section has a PT designed off of boot camp exercises. Pretty fun.

Just wanted to share. Im impressed with both of these. Both are free.
    One God, One Truth