Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My list contest for all

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bahahahaaaaa!! How's the contest workin' out for ya, Jake? ROFLOL!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I quit
    I'm rolling on the ground laughing so hard bwahahahaha!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Best contest ever.
    This about covers it.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, I was thinking the people on the list get bombed. Now I'm thinking everyone on the list bombs Jake instead.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Wait, I was thinking the people on the list get bombed. Now I'm thinking everyone on the list bombs Jake instead.
    The3Stogies:
    By George, I think he's got it!

See what I did there? ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Exactly!!!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you just "love it when a plan comes together". Great thread by the way.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    The3Stogies:
    By George, I think he's got it!

See what I did there? ;^)

Sointenley, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Should be pretty darn close to D-Day there in MO-ville.
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Mine will be launching today. Was unable to make it to the store to pick up a little something.
    We may have some "real" players stepping up. Plenty O time to have some fun with this list.
    jsnake:
    We may have some "real" players stepping up. Plenty O time to have some fun with this list.
    You mean Brianak? Yeah... pretty sure he's launching at the addy I gave him. :^)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I thought this WAS fun!
    onestrangeone:
    jsnake:
    I thought this WAS fun!
    Me too! I'm having a blast!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I quit
    I do believe this is true since Jake is not even giving out addys now. Oh well! Only one thing left to do...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Do you need his addy?
    Brianak:
    Do you need his addy?
    Atta boy!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

matkn293:
    I think we have a player!?
    Can't win if you don't play!

East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Picking at the low hanging fruit, ejgorman decided to be persuaded by jsnake and his silly reindeer games. The Force is strong on the weak minded. But check these out! Dude nailed me with some very good smokes, one of which will be new to me. A couple are on my favorites list. Thanks Eric!

Untitled
    WaltBasil:
    ejgorman:
    Picking at the low hanging fruit, ejgorman decided to be persuaded by jsnake and his silly reindeer games. The Force is strong on the weak minded. But check these out! Dude nailed me with some very good smokes, one of which will be new to me. A couple are on my favorites list. Thanks Eric!

Untitled
    That won't even put a dent in the BFH! Glad they got there safe and sound! That Rogue is from a box I won in Jake's auction last year so I had to include one. I've got a long list myself. Jake's contest just happened to serve as inspiration in this case (actually, I really wanted that bottle opener).
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Well, you were supposed to direct that box toward jsnake, Eric, but you picked a good alternate target. Nice hit on a deserving BOTL! Enjoy, Walt!
    It's too easy to pick on Jake, Doug...9405503699300480819245
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Eric is coming back with a vengeance!

ejgorman:
    It's too easy to pick on Jake, Doug...9405503699300480819245
    Haha! Nice!
    Yeah I got hit again but I am out of town headed home tonight. Will post tomorrow. And don't forget kiddos you guys on the list can play too. Still time to join in.