Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Walt i thought we were friends...

JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
But you went had stubble destroy me. I won't forgot it, And stubble either someone told you what I like or we have the same tastes. 4 of the 5 I have tried and liked. 3 of those 4 are my favs. Thanks bro. PS I didn't feel like resizing the pic. Lol

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KILLER hit Steve and nicely done setting him up Walt!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there!!! Hope you get some use out of the nubber...ENJOY!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Dang... I must've been talking.... er... texting in my sleep again. You're gonna love that nubber Justin. You get one of those smokes that you have to put down cuz you're burning your fingers.... Steve's nubber to the rescue! A few more quality minutes are left to enjoy.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Always love the Viaje and thr nubber tool is fantastic.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I will make good use of the nubber. Will probably break it in tomorrow.
    Sweet!! Remember....don't run with it, and never....never for any reason what-so-ever, put it in your back pocket!!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Sweet!! Remember....don't run with it, and never....never for any reason what-so-ever, put it in your back pocket!!
    hahaha.... too funny. Mine is double purposed. Nubber on one end. Butt plug on the other. Tore my water bed up!!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Steve!
    WaltBasil:
    Stubble:
    hahaha.... too funny. Mine is double purposed. Nubber on one end. Butt plug on the other. Tore my water bed up!!
    Walt...you got issues!!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Stubble strikes again!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran the bus over, nice job Steve.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's beautiful! Great hit on a great BOTL. Only thing missing was the Old Forester's Birthday Bourbon. ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    WaltBasil:
    Stubble:
    Walt...you got issues!!
    ^^^ +1000 LOL!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon