Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A John Boy Birthday!!!!!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well John our boy who recently completed his 5K pass that ended at Jim let slip that it's his birthday, so far I've been unable to figure out the exact day so lets just say that it's about to hit so let's do what we can to make him feel loved after doing such an amazingly generous thing like sending the entire 5K Pass contest sticks Papi Jimbo!

Happy Birthday John, we love ya bro and hope it's a great day!!!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh I smell Bday cake in flames!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I smell it 2.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    I smell it 2.
    Smells like an icy hot jock strap ha jerm
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    I smell it 2.
    Smells like fear!!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol you are a funny dude Brett. Thanks for the bday shout out (whenever it may be)....but I already feel loved by y'all here bro; humis are stuffed full and y'all already hit me with that extra bag just for me from the 5k pass. Good stuff in there. If anyone is thinking about sending something please reconsider & send it to c/o Brett the irishman in Longmont co (pm me if you need full info). Brett you have jut been moved up my list bro lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    I smell it 2.
    Smells like fear!!!
    Nah I just ate too much taco bell yesterday....[let's one rip]

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Lol you are a funny dude Brett. Thanks for the bday shout out (whenever it may be)....but I already feel loved by y'all here bro; humis are stuffed full and y'all already hit me with that extra bag just for me from the 5k pass. Good stuff in there. If anyone is thinking about sending something please reconsider & send it to c/o Brett the irishman in Longmont co (pm me if you need full info). Brett you have jut been moved up my list bro lol
    Not how this works John, sorry yo but no ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."