Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

**** just got real....

Brett, dude... We talked about this... I had an especially crap ass week and a particularly crap ass day. I come home and find a my mailbox surrounded by fire trucks... Brett decided to(unprovoked) commit what I can only deem an act of war. I reach into what left of my mailbox and grab the large flat rate mailer and pull it out only to have my hand slip off due to the sheer weight of this package....oh hell no I mutter under my breath... First I pull out this...photo 55071A89-2C16-4D92-AF6F-E30623BB2094.jpg Seriously!! After I was just telling Brett how awesome Four Roses was, this is incredible!! But wait...there's more!photo 2D549A4B-B192-428A-BFFE-83C9F92E76CC.jpgA whole 6 pack, with stout glass, of a milk stout I have been dreaming about that isn't sold in CA!!! This is hands down terrific! I love you man, thanks for the incredible bomb. However... You may have had your Pearl Harbor... I will have my Hiroshima... You sir are on notice...

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad everything made it safe bro, I love both of those myself so figured it was a crime you couldn't enjoy it yourself. And unprovoked my ass, when someone calls you North Korea and only able to do a little something I had to educate you to the truth lol :P Seriously though no response wanted or needed, drink up and enjoy. Thank you for your service Vinny, really bro :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    This is all hypothetical??? right???? haha Enjoy
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Well done! These guys are great and like you said, they always seem to land at the most appropriate times.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    This is all hypothetical??? right???? haha Enjoy
    Of course, see those arrived via a trusted courier I'm sure I remember that correctly ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Oh and sorry there weren't any cigars in there bro flat out could not fit anything else in but what I did and didn't want to chance damaging cigars in transit with the other stuff.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Oh man that's sweet! Nice unprovoked attack!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff. Love the Nitro milk stout.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's just trying to get u drunk and take advantage of u. Very nice Jr.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Old Man, you had any of that Nitro Milk Stout before?
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an awesome hit.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet hit Irish. This mans on fiya!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done! Four roses is some good stuff!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Brett!!!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Thanks Gang and lets just leave this where it is Vinny, if you start collaborating or hit back I'm going to have to do something in retaliation myself....
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    I'm pretty sure I haven't had that 1, but u aren't trying to take advantage of me perv.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    I'm pretty sure I haven't had that 1, but u aren't trying to take advantage of me perv.
    Glad to know CD ;)