Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RayGun Blast!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Jerm thoroughly and completely destroyed me today with some amazing cigars including only my second BOL cigar (really really wanted to try these thanks bro!!) and some awesome aged Fuentes and even a Room 101 Master Collection 1 which I've never had before :) Bro thank you so much and you destroyed me but I will certainly have a response before you know it ;) Thanks bro amazing really!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    So Jerm thoroughly and completely destroyed me today with some amazing cigars including only my second BOL cigar (really really wanted to try these thanks bro!!) and some awesome aged Fuentes and even a Room 101 Master Collection 1 which I've never had before :) Bro thank you so much and you destroyed me but I will certainly have a response before you know it ;) Thanks bro amazing really!

Damn, he must have knocked you upside down
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡¡?i? p??? ? s,???? ?u?p
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    ¡¡?i? p??? ? s,???? ?u?p
    woah.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your welcome Bro, just don't smoke them backwards.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Another great hit!!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great selection, Fuentes too for the fuse nice.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Your welcome Bro, just don't smoke them backwards.
    I wanted to see if I could hang from the ceiling and take a pic. Turns out the pic comes out well but the blood on the walls from landing doesn't.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."