Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Royln is a Shady guy

So. . .this guy Royln absolutely DESTROYS my mailbox today in the middle of a crazy friggin snowstorm.

I am completely blown away brother! Amazing sticks, almost all of which are firsts for me -- which means dude was creepin on my bio.

Royln offered me a pair of rare undercrowns which would have been a super generous gift on their own. Then this shows up. Unbelievable. An Angel's Share and a fat Undercrown vitola I've never seen. I can't wait to fire ALL these up man. Apparently, he wants beef.

I see how you do me. I got you.
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RO RO STORM BEEEEEEEYATCH!!!!HIDE YO WIFE AN HIDE YO KIDS!!!image
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kryptonite is da man!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Always good to be blown up twice in one week...err...scratch that. Nice hit Royln!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royln playin' fo keeps! Nice hit and well-deserved!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Always good to be blown up twice in one week...err...scratch that. Nice hit Royln!
    Not if one of those hits is a winter vortex! Royln's is much easier to deal with.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum I think his package brought that storm with it. Insane hit! Well done.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kryptonite is on a roll.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    What are those Undercrowns btw?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boom!! Glad they arrived safely....kryptonite out!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krypto is one crazy mofo! Enjoy Ryan good stuff right there
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Another great hit by Royln

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Ro!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raw-Lin guy, he's ok, enjoy Ryan.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! What a selection.. Nice work Royln! Enjoy Ryan!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit there Royln dayumm, let it snow right Ryan!
    Hey Royln, I was entering these sticks into Cigar Geeks like a good nerd, when I realize I don't know the name of the brand for the 5th stick from the left on the pic. The one with the "S". What that is bruh?
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Hey Royln, I was entering these sticks into Cigar Geeks like a good nerd, when I realize I don't know the name of the brand for the 5th stick from the left on the pic. The one with the "S". What that is bruh?
    Shady XV for Feminem's 15 years in the biz
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    thats the Matilde cigar.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    youngryan216:
    thats the Matilde cigar.
    Which I heard is a brilliant cigar and a Jose Siejas blend if I am not mistaken. Got one I need to burn soon.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    youngryan216:
    thats the Matilde cigar.
    Which I heard is a brilliant cigar and a Jose Siejas blend if I am not mistaken. Got one I need to burn soon.
    Awesome! thx Brosie O'Donnell!