Home General Discussion

Davidoff ...

2»

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally bit on the Art Edition huh. You likey?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    The Nici Maduro , to bad its only in the Primero size if they were normal sized I'd be broke !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Real answer... year of the snake, art edition 2014, nica toro
    Never tried any of the Year of "X", but I have a Year of the Sheep that I'm waiting to break into.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Finally bit on the Art Edition huh. You likey?
    yea man it's pretty goot. ridiculous pricing but it's good for a treat once in a while. makes me poop like none other
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    Real answer... year of the snake, art edition 2014, nica toro
    Never tried any of the Year of "X", but I have a Year of the Sheep that I'm waiting to break into.
    I've tried year of snake, horse, and sheep. by a long shot I felt like snake was the best. that horse being a 60 ringer was so freakin foul.
    I like the preferido shape of the Sheep, thinking I will let it rest for a while though to make sure it's marrid well. Would have lived to try the snake but that ain't gonna happen. Glad you got to try all those though Jiunn, I know the snake was special to you for many reasons.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Of the ones I've had so far, Winston Churchill is my favorite. Smoking Jacket isn't far behind. I have a Davidoff Nicaragua in my humi calling my name, but it's too cold outside.
    wwhwang:
    Of the ones I've had so far, Winston Churchill is my favorite. Smoking Jacket isn't far behind. I have a Davidoff Nicaragua in my humi calling my name, but it's too cold outside.
    Keep hearing great things about the Davidoff Nicaragua but haven't tried it yet. Think this thread finally pushed me enough that I'm going to have to pick one up at the lounge next time I'm there.
    90+ Irishman:
    I like the preferido shape of the Sheep, thinking I will let it rest for a while though to make sure it's marrid well. Would have lived to try the snake but that ain't gonna happen. Glad you got to try all those though Jiunn, I know the snake was special to you for many reasons.
    yep. snake is very sentimental smoke for me. good memory :)
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Which is your fav?
    All davidoffs make the **cut** IMO.
    Great lineup all around, no matter how you **slice** it

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

My Davidoff Nicaragua review . Imagine a really kicka$$ Nicaraguan cigar. Now imagine that Davidoff blended it. The end.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    My Davidoff Nicaragua review . Imagine a really kicka$$ Nicaraguan cigar. Now imagine that Davidoff blended it. The end.
    **blended** like 1 of these....?? ???

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    oooh. interesting
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    oooh. interesting
    Yeah man. I've been waiting this whole damn thread for you to,............you know,.........."review" the top voted Davidoff. You know? Now, I'm just sad.
    jliu:
    90+ Irishman:
    yep. snake is very sentimental smoke for me. good memory :)
    Glad to hear bro, always a special experience and glad it meant something special to you brother ;)
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Just had this one. It was great!

photo BD137850-E993-459F-87A8-CFE88D5A882E.jpg
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:

Mmm, that looks great! Haven't had a cigar in months, been sick off and on all winter so far. This thread is making me think a Davidoff is calling my name for the first up!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    Unicorn:

Mmm, that looks great! Haven't had a cigar in months, been sick off and on all winter so far. This thread is making me think a Davidoff is calling my name for the first up!
    Haven't tried the Colorado Claro's, I know Jim and Rick are pretty big fans though. Not sure why but these are never at the lounge, other lines sure but not these for whatever reason.
    http://davidoff.com/cigars/oro-blanco

Gonna start saving up my lunch money. $500 per stick.
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    http://davidoff.com/cigars/oro-blanco

Gonna start saving up my lunch money. $500 per stick.
    For $500 it better get me off. I couldn't justify spending that much on a cigar. Maybe if I win the lottery I'll pick a couple up at my cigar bar