Home Non Cigar Related
Options

A different word game

2»

Comments

• Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Because it's best to try to stick to the rules rather than be forced into gaming the system.
  • Options
    Because the secret to continuity in this game is in aiming commonly used letters that allow easy construction of the next word.
  • Options
    Although I'm not sure this latest round of moves isn't mining further problems....
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, I don't see many people lining up to play.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Looking forward to lighting up a smoke after painting my dining room this weekend.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    If the Pats win the Super Bowl this weekend I plan on getting pretty ginned up
  • Options
    If you're a Pats fan, that must have been one of the greatest endings in sports history.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the Patriots for bending over the Seahawks and sending them home!
  • Options
    I don't know about you, but that that finish got my engines firing.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever wonder how many genies could fit in one bottle?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    If it were Barbara Eden's, I'd settle for a single one.
  • Options
    Hot enough to singe me!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    I'm not even going to begin to think about that...won't get anything done all day...
  • Options
    Trying hard to get the word boning out of my mind right now.

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Trying hard to get the word boning out of my mind right now.
    I am honing in on an answer.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    My favorite thing to do is take a lot of naps
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    Skipping Shadow's wayyyyy off word, but owning up to the complexity of the game.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry... I was distracted by an ingrown toenail...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    We've got so much snow up here in Boston (45" on the ground, plus two more storms expected by the end of the weekend) that if it melts I may be rowing home.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for spring because I'll be in the garden hoeing. Got to get the seed order going.
  • Options
    I'm trying to ignore the fact that it's -5 out now and another foot of snow is expected on Monday.
  • Options
    More snow expected up here this weekend...another climatic kick in the groin.