Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Texas BBQ sucks!

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
You guys had me worried but I live another day to eat the only real BBQ which is made in KC. That's right. I talked smack about your goats and now I laugh at what you claim is BBQ. These aren't all from Texas but the hijacking of my contest was instigated by Texans. Thanks for the love. Going to have to send you all some KC BBQ sauce soon. Stubble already hit me last week. Bunch of great new to me sticks here. Much appreciated.

onestrangeone

WaltBasil

PuffDougie

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cats! You got ripped to shreds, nice job Gang and congrats Jake :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubborn:
    Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so. ;)
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Stubborn:
    Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so. ;)
    You will see what I mean when you get your sauce. Operation BBQ is coming soon!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wellllll...looks like I'll ship in a day or two.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Everyone who is someone knows REAL BBQ comes from the Carolina's
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    +1,000
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    I think Texas and Missouri can agree that that is just nonsense. You have been added to a list.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Hayblet:
    I think Texas and Missouri can agree that that is just nonsense. You have been added to a list.
    In case you missed the memo, Hayblet... that means you have to bomb jsnake. Let me know if you need his addy.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    Hayblet:
    In case you missed the memo, Hayblet... that means you have to bomb jsnake. Let me know if you need his addy.
    Puff, you owe me a keyboard!!!!
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    Hayblet:
    Puff, you owe me a keyboard!!!!
    Noted. Sorry 'bout that. :^)
  • Options
    For anyone who missed the other thread this is what Stubble did.

• Options
    Bananas!!!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    I'm honored by the sig lmao
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Hayblet:
    I'm honored by the sig lmao
    Yay! It makes me happy when people enjoy seeing themselves in my sig, Jake, homie don't think I won't send you a friendly reminder why Carolina is BBQ country Wink [;)]
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KC BBQ ??? A decent steak maybe, BBQ sauce, yeah I can believe that, as for the Carolina's well I guess pork counts as BBQ!