Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Unexpected Damage

Stubble,
Brother, I'm blown away! So many great smokes along with a few I've not had. Either we have similar taste or you did your research. You hit a home run all the way down to the prickly Pear homemade jelly and Dillo Dust. Now I just need to break out the smoker so I can try out the rub and smoke a couple if these tasty smokes.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. photo KIMG0172_zpsbupsmzlc.jpg

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, Stubble. Those all look great.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Excellant work Steve!
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Stubble,
    Brother, I'm blown away! So many great smokes along with a few I've not had. Either we have similar taste or you did your research. You hit a home run all the way down to the prickly Pear homemade jelly and Dillo Dust. Now I just need to break out the smoker so I can try out the rub and smoke a couple if these tasty smokes.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. photo KIMG0172_zpsbupsmzlc.jpg
    Can't wait for it to warm up so I can do this. I love having something on the smoker and sitting outside smoking a cigar. Great selection of sticks, nice hit!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool...Glad it got there!! That's the first nubber that I've added a mosaic pin to...I hope you enjoy!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!!! Whats Dillo dust?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Dillo Dust is a dry rub made for a firearms manufacturer in central Texas, LaRue Tactical. It is only available when you place an order with them...it can't be bought as a stand alone product. It is sent out with the order as SWAG. It is great on baby back ribs!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Dillo Dust is a dry rub made for a firearms manufacturer in central Texas, LaRue Tactical. It is only available when you place an order with them...it can't be bought as a stand alone product. It is sent out with the order as SWAG. It is great on baby back ribs!!!!

Nice! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Very. Nice. Hit.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy there Steve!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That whole package looks delish!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit congrats!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."