Options

Bomb a S.O.B

2»

Comments

• Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    avengethis:
    Sweet Ole Bob
    FYI , Intel update: it appears ordnance was not able to go to programed location. Local post office had redirected to actually location. This means the Hit made it to destination but original addy's given from BOTL were not correct. a Very sneaky SOB.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummmm next time ask me!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Ummmm next time ask me!
    Roger that
  • Options
    ok SOB = Sweet OLE BOB LUKEN.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    Hahahahahahaha or is it Sweet Ole Bob's sweet oily buns???? Lmfao! Congrats Bob!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    Hahahahahahaha or is it Sweet Ole Bob's sweet oily buns???? Lmfao! Congrats Bob!!
    I hope he is ok I would think he has prepared for some kind of attack :) I hope to see a report of the damage soon
  • Options
    1ZEW9678YW51789910
  • Options
    Hey BOB ??
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK OK what's the trouble here? Bad addy's? I'm trying to hibernate for the rest of the winter,.......and now this?
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    OK OK what's the trouble here? Bad addy's? I'm trying to hibernate for the rest of the winter,.......and now this?
    Sneaky man you are :) I PMED you
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    What happened? We gotta flush Bob out, who's got the addy?
  • Options
    he went stealth on us almost missed target but it should be worked out within the day. If I knew it was this Hard to Bomb BOB SOB would mean Sneaky Ole Bob instead of Sweet Oily Buns BOB lol ahahahah
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    he went stealth on us almost missed target but it should be worked out within the day. If I knew it was this Hard to Bomb BOB SOB would mean Sneaky Ole Bob instead of Sweet Oily Buns BOB lol ahahahah
    I'm not sweet or stealthy or sticky. OK maybe I have tried to be stealthy in the past. But you cant blame this one entirely on me this time. Some people can't bother to look at a return address? I have changed addys quite a bit and some of you are providing old addys to inquiring BOTLs. Well,... After a few PMs today ,....Retircs1 has my correct addy. Bug him for it if you want it. LOL
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Retircs1:
    I'm not sweet or stealthy or sticky. OK maybe I have tried to be stealthy in the past. But you cant blame this one entirely on me this time. Some people can't bother to look at a return address? I have changed addys quite a bit and some of you are providing old addys to inquiring BOTLs. Well,... After a few PMs today ,....Retircs1 has my correct addy. Bug him for it if you want it. LOL
    Please BOB I hope have not offend you with the SOB comment that was not my intention.
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    Bob Luken:
    Retircs1:
    Please BOB I hope have not offend you with the SOB comment that as not my intention.
    No offense taken brother. Just jokin around :)
  • Options
    ok roger that:)
  • Options
    well this sure did not turn out as planned
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    well this sure did not turn out as planned
    Well sometimes things happen. I know its been a little frustrating for you but,.... Been fun so far for me anyway! :) I bet it'll be there waiting for me tonight when I get back.
  • Options
    no problem BOB as long as you having fun :) hahahaha did you see my post about cigar haters ms Arivs ? she knows how to light a stick I can tell you that much
  • Options
    lol Frustrating for me? lol the Bomb became a dam dud. lol
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    lol Frustrating for me? lol the Bomb became a dam dud. lol
    Maybe they smoked 'em.
  • Options
    we has finally some reports of damage coming in about Dam time.