Home General Discussion

Cello Question

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
OK OK

When you buy five they often come in an outside wrapper.

Has anyone, or would you store them in both wrappers?

I plan to make up for some serious shortages (from being laid up) on SPRINT while you all watch the SUPERDEFLATEBOWL and I am planning on some long time storage.

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I have no concerns leaving that outside wrapper on. The good thing is you can still keep an eye on the cigars in side
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard that the outside wrapper is plastic, not cello, so it does not breathe as much. I'm sure it would not be an issue, but I usually remove it to look at the cigars a little closer (for damage).
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    They sit in the warehouse with the plastic wrap on, so it can't be too bad for them. For organizational purposes in the coolidor, I tend to keep it on until I pull one out to smoke.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    They sit in the warehouse with the plastic wrap on, so it can't be too bad for them. For organizational purposes in the coolidor, I tend to keep it on until I pull one out to smoke.
    I always wondered if they kept them on for storage at the warehouse.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Do you even cello bro?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Do you even cello bro?
    I prefer the violin.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Do you even cello bro?
    Do you cello? image
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Never done it but why not? SleevePlz is right, that's the way they'll be anyways, and lots easier to handle than bunch of loose sticks. Wonder if it would be easier to maintain humi rh?
    This year's purchases I'm leaving wrapped anyway, naked before. You may be onto something here.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Never done it but why not? SleevePlz is right, that's the way they'll be anyways, and lots easier to handle than bunch of loose sticks. Wonder if it would be easier to maintain humi rh?
    This year's purchases I'm leaving wrapped anyway, naked before. You may be onto something here.

I am a gonna find out bout that there RH--thats fer sure.

Now I just have to decide between Tupperware and one of the new foot locker humidors.