Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Xbox Live

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Who's on it and who plays GTA 5 (360) my gamertag is same as my handle here if you want to add and go p!ss off all over Los Santos

Comments

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I have a 360, think my GT is the same as this here, and have GTA5. However, I haven't played that game much recently and as such, suck lol also, I think I played online for less than 2 hours. Just wasn't really a fan of dealing with jackasses ruining my fun. That being said, I might be up for some fun if you guide me along.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an Xbox one and my gt is BOM Tank. I pretty much only play Destiny right now. Anybody else on send me an invite.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I only play NBA2k15. If you want to lose, hmu. My gt is FlexedGlutes.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    second best gt I've heard of yet, first being HolyCrapaPanda
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan Why cant this be a PS4 thread,LOL (F xbox) no offense intended
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have a PS4?
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Anyone have a PS4?
    Why yes, yes I believe I do :)
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot me a message with your gamer tag if you want to play sometime.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Shoot me a message with your gamer tag if you want to play sometime.
    done and done good sir
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    youngryan216:
    second best gt I've heard of yet, first being HolyCrapaPanda
    It implies tenacity.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have GTA 5 but I've been playing Destiny on Xbox One
  • Options
    I have a ton of games I play, close to 30k gamerscore, I also love playing Red Dead Redemption online and I finally got the undead nightmare expansion. I just don't see mysf buying a Xbox One until a few titles I want are announced, will likely have it by the time Elder Scrolls 6 comes out.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    I have a ton of games I play, close to 30k gamerscore, I also love playing Red Dead Redemption online and I finally got the undead nightmare expansion. I just don't see mysf buying a Xbox One until a few titles I want are announced, will likely have it by the time Elder Scrolls 6 comes out.
    I just finished Red Dead Redemption for the 2nd time this summer. Love that game and the Undead expansion. Is online fun? I've never done multiplayer. I'm gonna add you, we should hit up the old west sometime.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    I don't have GTA 5 but I've been playing Destiny on Xbox One
    Bert what is your GT? I play Destiny just about nightly once the kids are in bed.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    Hayblet:
    I just finished Red Dead Redemption for the 2nd time this summer. Love that game and the Undead expansion. Is online fun? I've never done multiplayer. I'm gonna add you, we should hit up the old west sometime.
    Well like most multiplayer it can be fun so long as turdburglers don't grief, I haven't been on my Xbox other than Netflix the past two nights and I haven't played red dead online since it's release so I'd imagine some things have changed a little.. Don't know if Undead is onlineable or not