EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have her address if anyone needs it.
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:

I have her address if anyone needs it.
    Bwahahahahahahahah! So do I... Hit eirhwr of us up. If ya haven't paid attention or noticed it she is an amazing SOTL and has alreay made quite the impact, she deserves some old fashioned Ccom attention ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have said address.... ;) bombs away
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM please...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Sent
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're inciting a **** riot here! I go away for 20 minutes to go to the post office to send your bomb..argh, I mean gift, and this is what I come back to? Lol. Bert already welcomed the hell out of me, as did the cigar fairy. Pics to come as soon as I get home from shopping. Thanks guys, no need for any more welcoming here :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Edna20:
    You're inciting a **** riot here! I go away for 20 minutes to go to the post office to send your bomb..argh, I mean gift, and this is what I come back to? Lol. Bert already welcomed the hell out of me, as did the cigar fairy. Pics to come as soon as I get home from shopping. Thanks guys, no need for any more welcoming here :)
    Riot? I resemble that remark!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    I will get in on this action. I need to make room in the cooler now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Edna20:
    Well then, I will send you a useful address.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    We don't listen very well Kelly ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    avengethis:
    Edna20:
    Well then, I will send you a useful address.
    Already have it as she blew new up today abd is doing it again tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Heard we're having a cooler party. I have cheese. Anyone have nachos?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Pm to you Eric.
  • Options
    Haha, I love this! Kelly this is just the welcoming committee throwing together a little "party" to welcome you to the forums
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm Team Edna...let's eff em up!
  • Options
    Rain:
    In that case anyone need Rain's addy
  • Options
    I saw that going differently in my mind.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need that shizz please
  • Options
    Pm to ya Shizz
  • Options
    Rain:
    Oh isn't that cute. Rain wants to play too
  • Options
    I can promise I don't call passes from the one yard line.
  • Options
    Rain:

I have a prepaid label for one of these rabble-rousers that may be able to email you Rain!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    That's because you are neither Pete nor Darrell; you are Randy from Copperas Cove.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as everyone is throwing nachos around, I like to keep an updated borkadex.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    As long as everyone is throwing nachos around, I like to keep an updated borkadex.
    PM to ya
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Rain:
    That's because you are neither Pete nor Darrell; you are Randy from Copperas Cove.
    I play Madden and Football Mogul erryday
  • Options
    Edna20:
    Rain:

I have a prepaid label for one of these rabble-rousers that may be able to email you Rain!
    I'm not sure I want it...you don't seem to have many friends!
  • Options
    Nine four zero five nine zero three six ninety-nine three zero zero three five three eight five (eight twice) (one dozen)
  • Options
    Rain:
    Edna20:
    Rain:

LOL, well you did not stick with Team Edna very long! One sign of trouble (or 10-15 signs) and you are out??
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Nine four zero five nine zero three six ninety-nine three zero zero three five three eight five (eight twice) (one dozen)

Ha! That's not even a real tracking number ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Edna20:
    Rain:
    Edna20:
    Rain:

LOL, well you did not stick with Team Edna very long! One sign of trouble (or 10-15 signs) and you are out??
    You'll have to forgive Rain. He was just potty trained last year.