Home Non Cigar Related

Dealing fairly with IS

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
In light of the recent atrocities perpetrated by IS, it occurs to me that perhaps we could placate them by releasing some of our Al-Qaida affiliated prisoners. We could set them free ->--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*! about 30,000 ft over the IS stronghold where they commit their crimes, thus speaking to them in a language they understand.
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeeze, I like the way you think, Bro. That's a great plan....... ??
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat for Secretary of Defense!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I think a wee bit of fair play is appropriate...give them the option of deploying a parachute emblazoned with Charlie Hebdo's Mohammed cartoons.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That sounds more than fair Amos Umwhat. Bombing them with bodies probably would make them think about things a little different. Jordanians may be up for it.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    I think a wee bit of fair play is appropriate...give them the option of deploying a parachute emblazoned with Charlie Hebdo's Mohammed cartoons.
    Ever the merciful sentimentalist. ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point may become mote.......I don't think Jordan's King Abdullah has any intention of playing fair.
    jd50ae:
    The point may become mote.......I don't think Jordan's King Abdullah has any intention of playing fair.
    He understands them far better than we do.

Of course, none of the Arab countries expressed any kind of outrage at all when Americans and British and Japanese were being beheaded. But once one of their own gets it--a pilot, rather than a journalist or aid worker--they start declaring holy war.
  • Shame on everyone...report to islamic extremist sensitivity training and re-education at once!
    raisindot:
    Of course, none of the Arab countries expressed any kind of outrage at all when Americans and British and Japanese were being beheaded. But once one of their own gets it--a pilot, rather than a journalist or aid worker--they start declaring holy war.
    well, those others were just Kafir, not worthy.

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Good idea and a woman needs to kick each one off the plane so they're denied their 72 virgins.

They should also strap a loudspeaker to each one's back that's blasting our national anthem during their plunge.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    variant2:
    They should also strap a loudspeaker to each one's back that's blasting our national anthem during their plunge.

I think blasting out "All About the Bass" would be a much more effective terrorizing tactic.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    variant2:

I think blasting out "All About the Bass" would be a much more effective terrorizing tactic.
    What about gagging their mouth with a pork chop?
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    variant2:
    raisindot:
    variant2:

Plenty of worse things you could gag their mouths with, but I'm not going there....
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    variant2:
    raisindot:
    variant2:

Plenty of worse things you could gag their mouths with, but I'm not going there....
    something like this.....???

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That's...just wrong.
    Rain:
    That's...just wrong.
    But very funny. Should we change Raji to Haji?

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Rain:
    That's...just wrong.
    But very funny. Should we change Raji to Haji?
    Post of the week winner!!!!