Home General Discussion
Options

Going to Miami

I'm leaving in a few weeks for Miami for a golf trip. I'll be about 10 minutes from the Perdomo offices in which I plan to go to (been there a few times). Besides that, any other places that I should check out?

Comments

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I've never been, but if I was to visit Miami, I'd like to check this place out for sure.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I don't know if it's open yet, but I would make it a point to check out the Padilla factory. Definitely DPG's facility as well.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yea, I'm with the last two guys, go to Pepin's place and check it out. That would be my first stop as soon as I hit the city. All the great smokes Pepin makes and the Tatuaje stuff he makes there... mmmmm It would be better than Graceland! lol
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    I've never been, but if I was to visit Miami, I'd like to check this place out for sure.
    Hells yeah! That's definately gotta be on the list next time I'm in Miami!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I would just die if I walked in there and Don Pepin was just sitting there smoking... I wouldn't let on that I knew him and see what he does... My guess would be just walk around and talk cigars, for some reason (being that I've never met the man) I'd think that he would just act like a really cool normal guy, and not be all like "I Made these cigars, I'm the owner, I'm cooler than you are!"
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I would just die if I walked in there and Don Pepin was just sitting there smoking... I wouldn't let on that I knew him and see what he does... My guess would be just walk around and talk cigars, for some reason (being that I've never met the man) I'd think that he would just act like a really cool normal guy, and not be all like "I Made these cigars, I'm the owner, I'm cooler than you are!"
    He damn sure wouldn't say that to you... Of course thats partially because he doesn't speak english. lol
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Don Pepin Garcia doesn't need to "say" he's cooler than you. Don Pepin Garcia lights his cigars with death beams emitted from his eys. He's kinda like Chuck Norris. In fact, he's the only person to ever beat Chuck Norris in hand-to-hand combat.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    He damn sure wouldn't say that to you... Of course thats partially because he doesn't speak english. lol
    I believe you mean "Engrish"
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    I believe you mean "Engrish"
    No, he's not Asian either... But he does speak Russian.