Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My mooch hit back!

Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, Eric (echambers) decided that he would be my mooch but that he would hit back :) He sent me this great selection of sticks. Most I've never had, and the ones I have had, I've really liked and are new vitolas to me. The trick now will be figuring out what to smoke next! Between all the great hits lately, I'm totally overwhelmed. Thanks guys for making me feel welcomed.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit there Eric, you can relax tomorrow Edna20, no mail.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, when I heard you were looking to try a nub dub, I knew I had to hook you up. The others were just along because I couldn't find any packing material and didn't want the nub dub to slosh around.

The Quesada, as you've probably figured out, is brand new and was blended to be paired with a stout. Haven't had one yet so am interested in what you think when you try it.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand, can't have cigars getting ruined in transit :) I'll probably pull the trigger on that Keg soon. I don't have the patience to wait until St. Patty's Day.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cats! Nice Eric, enjoy Kelly you've been tearing it up yourself and deserve some pain err love.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smooth move Eric, great selection!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric another top notch attack.... Has Edna tried the newsletter out?
    Bigshizza:
    Hmmm...not sure if she has signed up. I'm happy to share her address sho she get get all registered.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Hmmm...not sure if she has signed up. I'm happy to share her address sho she get get all registered.
    Thanks cause being well read is very important!
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Check your pm.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Check your pm.

I love me a good periodical ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Edna20:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Check your pm.

I love me a good periodical ;)
    Do you even coolidor, Kelly? Do you?
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    This must be baptism by fire.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014