Home Cigar 101
Options

How do you know?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey man what kind of $10,000 rifle do you shoot...I thought I was crazy with a $3500 Racegun..
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Hawk55:
    Hey man what kind of $10,000 rifle do you shoot...I thought I was crazy with a $3500 Racegun..

Neutron particle rifle ...doesn't damage the meat ...and its already FRIED when you get to the critter ...
  • Options
    Neutron particle rifle? Nope, not yet anyways! :) I shoot a Barrett in .50 BMG. I got the itch to learn long range precision shooting last year, and jumped in. It's been a great hobby, so far I've had the chance to shoot out to 500 yards. I'm hoping to try for a thousand next summer.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    "Cigar Magazine" IMO is a much better magazine than CA. The whole magazine has articles that deal with just cigars...no fancy expensive items, etc. For thier reviews, they actually pick subscribers at random and send them a box of smokes and have them fill out surveys on them. Now that's what I call a good opinions. My only gripe is too bad the mags only come out once a qtr.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Krieg:
    "Cigar Magazine" IMO is a much better magazine than CA. The whole magazine has articles that deal with just cigars...no fancy expensive items, etc. For thier reviews, they actually pick subscribers at random and send them a box of smokes and have them fill out surveys on them. Now that's what I call a good opinions. My only gripe is too bad the mags only come out once a qtr.
    I've yet to read "Cigar Magazine", though I would like to. I have read an issue of "Smoke", and I thought it was a pretty good publication. I actually learned something from it.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    fire78n88:
    Neutron particle rifle? Nope, not yet anyways! :) I shoot a Barrett in .50 BMG. I got the itch to learn long range precision shooting last year, and jumped in. It's been a great hobby, so far I've had the chance to shoot out to 500 yards. I'm hoping to try for a thousand next summer.

... Did somebody say guns???

• Options
    Hey man, that gun is bigger than her!!!! Does she shoot that thang? Barrett .50 cal...that's a monster. Nice gun and pic...she is tatted to the HILT!!!
  • Options
    NPR....ROFL...perfect.
  • Options
    i wondered the same thing until i was in a cigar shop in downtown disney looking for a ab tempus...one of the "aficionados" was in and is like something i can help u look for? yeah im looking for a ab tempus but you guys dont have any...the aficidouche tells me "we dont carry cigars that dont go through our smoke test first...if i dont have it, its probably not good enough" lol, i look at the dude and go well you guys need to run your cute test on one...probably one of the best out there right now. went somewhere else and just picked up a cohiba black supremo!!! lol couldnt find a tempus. if thats a aficionado then who cares about being one, i know its just a bad example but...that really grinds my gears LOL
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I agree with Cigar Magazine, I like it much better... But I DON'T like the chick... Something about her arm matching the gun isn't appealing...

And all this is for girlfriend material... I'd long range all over her back for sure...