Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I LOVE IRISH CAR BOMBS!

Man I was too sick to drink earlier this week now I gotta catch up! image

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Woohoo, get him!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is this **** AGAIN?!?!! Crousefer, dude bro what did I do to earn your wrath and why???? Thank you but you are one crazy Brokowski!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha! Go get em!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    WTF is this **** AGAIN?!?!! Crousefer, dude bro what did I do to earn your wrath and why???? Thank you but you are one crazy Brokowski!
    in prison on day one find the biggest baddest loudest mofo you can look em straight in the eye and light him this he11 up and you light him up good. *crazy eyes*
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    in prison on day one find the biggest baddest loudest mofo you can look em straight in the eye and light him this he11 up and you light him up good. *crazy eyes*
    Was this a new guy reference?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Get em Crousefer, I'm liking that delivery date, feel a storm comin Brett?
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    kinda sorta the first part was from some other movie I can't recall off the top of my head
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    kinda sorta the first part was from some other movie I can't recall off the top of my head
    Lmal nice, you're gonna kill me bro
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gonna be a busy week for delivery guys in Longmont, CO!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Just wait until his birthday hits! Love the newb smack! Now send me that addy!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cute but no.
    90+ Irishman:
    ejgorman:
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cute but no.
    Teddy Bears are cute...pretty sure I'll have that addy.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    Oh, Irish! The only thing I don't have is your shirt size! Seriously though, what is it? If I'm gonna get you a shirt that looks good atop a horse, I'd like it to at least fit properly...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    Oh, Irish! The only thing I don't have is your shirt size! Seriously though, what is it? If I'm gonna get you a shirt that looks good atop a horse, I'd like it to at least fit properly...
    speaking of before i forget and for completly unrelated reasons..... Who has erics addy.....
    Crousefer:
    ejgorman:
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    speaking of before i forget and for completly unrelated reasons..... Who has erics addy.....
    Oh wait! Wait! Pretty sure I know this one...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    ejgorman:
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    PM to you, Scott. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    Crousefer:
    ejgorman:
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    PM to you, Scott. :^)
    mwahahahaAHAHAHAHAHa err ahem...carry on
    By the way brett. With all these "friends" here how does it feel knowing that you have 24 hours left until the rest of your porch is just.... dust in the wind