Home Non Cigar Related

So it's Tuesday...

bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
...and this had the folks in our office cracking up!

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bbc020:
    ...and this had the folks in our office cracking up!

Ummmmm, shaking my head.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    I find it waaaaaaaay more disturbing than funny. Talk about issues. Getting busted for having sex with an animal is bad. But, getting busted for having sex with an animal AGAIN! is exponentially worse.

This is one dude who should be thanking his lucky stars we don't have the old "eye for an eye" punishment system in place. I don't think he'd fare too well against a clydesdale!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    And this is why health care reform is necessary, to ensure that sick individuals like this get help and to make sure that all horses get proper rape kits.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ummmmmmmm ok
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    proud to be an Ohioan
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    proud to be an Ohioan

don't be so quick to admit that you're proud to be an ohioan just yet, remember that we had that guy caught on tape having sex with a picnic table.
    bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:
    proud to be an Ohioan

don't be so quick to admit that you're proud to be an ohioan just yet, remember that we had that guy caught on tape having sex with a picnic table.
    Do we need to start "Name the craziest thing you have ever humped" thread now?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:
    proud to be an Ohioan

/readies his acceptance speech!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:
    proud to be an Ohioan

I have been waiting to see some kind of life from Lassy in this thread. TY
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:
    proud to be an Ohioan

My first entry would prolly have to be a 5 year old boys' head (or air humping, I didn't actually touch him) from behind at 11pm in Floriday on Spring Break as I was walking by him to get more beer from the hotel room... His mom saw me and later on that night I peed in the kiddie pool to get back at the little bastards Mom for giving me the dirtiest look ever
    Keep them coming Lasabar that was a great first entry and would be hard to beat. I am brainstorming my own experiences but can't think of anything other then what someone would normally hump. I know I have a story or 2 since I am not right but none coming to mind.