Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Teach's LLS Charity Donation II - Winner is Brad (Avengethis)

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
SleevePlz:
I would greatly appreciate all the help you (and anyone else) are willing to give!
I work for the government and I'm here to help.........................

Here's how I can help:
I will dump out the 20 count and call it a sampler, if you don't know about the 20 count just ask around.

Starting now, I will take votes as to make it a blind sampler or post the cigars up as they come out. Voting will end on Thursday and the sampler will be put together on Friday. I will either open the bidding on a blind sampler on Friday night or start to post what falls out of the 20 count on Friday.

Trust me, either way, this sampler will NOT be for the faint of heart.

Start voting now..........

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the rum gone now Todd??
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Nope, in all honesty, it's an alcohol free February.
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    Damn... Really... :(

Blind Sampler... The Ray Charles Special pleez
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Blind
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    Well I've been drinking and lit up I is be. I'll start this bad boy off at $25
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blind Me .... $50
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in for a Blind $75
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much Todd! For the sake of making it different from Jeremy's auction, I think a blind sampler would be awesome. Besides, the bidding is already going nuts! Lol. Thanks again man. The members of this forum are truly second to none.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blind! $100.00

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

SleevePlz:
    Thank you very much Todd! For the sake of making it different from Jeremy's auction, I think a blind sampler would be awesome. Besides, the bidding is already going nuts! Lol. Thanks again man. The members of this forum are truly second to none.
    So quoteth the Teach, it will be a blind sampler. However, there may be some clues as to what the sampler will contain.

Today's clue................Island
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I get the impression we have a long way to go on this one still, I'll go $125.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    So quoteth the Teach, it will be a blind sampler. However, there may be some clues as to what the sampler will contain.

Today's clue................Island
    And Miami is North of that Island?

$150.00
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $200
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Wow! I'm just speechless. Thanks again Todd and thanks to all the bidders!
    Today's clue.....................

Well-Rested
    DPG Blue?
    Bigshizza:
    DPG Blue?
    Maybe :):):)
    I just got some intel from a very distinguished but anonymous BOTL. In addition to the sample I am putting together he is going to donate a box of cigars.

To recap, my sampler will be a minimum of 25 cigars. Also, there will be a box of cigars. I do not know what it is but could be a EDIT: 2 count Charity box, 10 count box, 20 count box, 24 count box or a 25 count box. All in all, it's going to be a good amount of cigars.

Just typing that made me realize with all those cigars there's going to be a lot of ash so I will throw in a HTF NIB ashtray (anyone a Pete Johnson fan?)

I have edited my original post due to me reading and posting from my phone at work. I have also PM'd Jason (blutattoo) with my edit explanation to give him every opportunity to change his bid. Sorry for any confusion my lack of reading may have caused.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll bump it up a little. $300
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Holy moly
    CharlieHeis:
    blutattoo:
    Holy moly
    Nice bump Jason
    When is this being closed down?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    When is this being closed down?
    I will keep this open until Friday, February 20th. Auction donation needs to be submitted no later than February 28th.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..... Speechless!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ..... Speechless!
    That's saying a lot!!!!!Buhawhaha, Love ya Brett!!!
    This is great Todd
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    ..... Speechless!
    That's saying a lot!!!!!Buhawhaha, Love ya Brett!!!
    This is great Todd
    Hahahaha smartass! Made me crack up though, love ya too Rudy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Wow, every time I get online, you guys have gone and done something crazier than the last time I checked. Greatly appreciate everyone's involvement and I'm sure the LLS does so even more!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I just got some intel from a very distinguished but anonymous BOTL. In addition to the sample I am putting together he is going to donate a box of cigars.

To recap, my sampler will be a minimum of 25 cigars. Also, there will be a box of cigars. I do not know what it is but could be a EDIT: 2 count Charity box, 10 count box, 20 count box, 24 count box or a 25 count box. All in all, it's going to be a good amount of cigars.

Just typing that made me realize with all those cigars there's going to be a lot of ash so I will throw in a HTF NIB ashtray (anyone a Pete Johnson fan?)

I have edited my original post due to me reading and posting from my phone at work. I have also PM'd Jason (blutattoo) with my edit explanation to give him every opportunity to change his bid. Sorry for any confusion my lack of reading may have caused.
    I'm still good with it. It's a great cause.
    $325
    Team O'Donnell FTW!