Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Black Eye from Bluetattoo...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, the wife texts me today: "You got a package from Big Jim. Not sure how to process that. LOL." I'm thinking, why in the world is Jim hitting me? The dude has lost his mind! Get home to find a package with the return addy, "Big Jim, Loon Lake, WA." But inside there is an amazing bundle of sticks and a note from Jason! Sneaky SOB didn't even put his real return addy on the flatrate!

Dude, wow. So many BOTLs more deserving, but Thank You for the kind words and the great smokes. Aside from the Big Payback and the New World (which I love), I haven't tried any of these! I will get your addy... in fact, I bet someone PMs it to me before the evening is over.

Now everyone stop hitting me, already! I have steadfastly avoided joining the coolidor club for over a year now and my main humi and overflow humi are full. If you need a target, just PM me. I'll be glad to pass on jsnake's address. ;^)
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Dang son that looks like scrumptious explosion! Id love to hear how that monster and that pay back are my friend! Congratz!
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    So, the wife texts me today: "You got a package from Big Jim. Not sure how to process that. LOL." I'm thinking, why in the world is Jim hitting me? The dude has lost his mind! Get home to find a package with the return addy, "Big Jim, Loon Lake, WA." But inside there is an amazing bundle of sticks and a note from Jason! Sneaky SOB didn't even put his real return addy on the flatrate!

Dude, wow. So many BOTLs more deserving, but Thank You for the kind words and the great smokes. Aside from the Big Payback and the New World (which I love), I haven't tried any of these! I will get your addy... in fact, I bet someone PMs it to me before the evening is over.

Now everyone stop hitting me, already! I have steadfastly avoided joining the coolidor club for over a year now and my main humi and overflow humi are full. If you need a target, just PM me. I'll be glad to pass on jsnake's address. ;^)
    PM to ya. Nice hit Blu!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that and he signed the wrong name. I think Doug needs a cooler
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    No, Doug most definitely does not need a cooler!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    rsherman24:
    No, Doug most definitely does not need a cooler!

Wait, you only have 2 humis?? Bomb Puff, bomb Puff, bomb Puff!!!! :) Hey, I gotta get some attention off of me for a bit!! Patrickbrick tells me coolers are on sale at Walmart.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Holy cow! That's a nice bundle of sticks!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Blame this guy, he was the guy who nominated you. Hope you enjoy them all you are very deserving indeed.
    blutattoo:
    ejgorman:
    Blame this guy, he was the guy who nominated you. Hope you enjoy them all you are very deserving indeed.
    Noted. And... D_fresh already PMed your addy! Muahahaha!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll let you use my name if you drop sticks like that!
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    blutattoo:
    ejgorman:
    No need to throw me under the bus! I was merely wanting jsnake addy
    D Fresh:
    Puff_Dougie:
    blutattoo:
    ejgorman:
    No need to throw me under the bus! I was merely wanting jsnake addy
    Oh crap... I didn't mean to type that out loud, bro! My bad.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Now everyone stop hitting me, already! I have steadfastly avoided joining the coolidor club for over a year now and my main humi and overflow humi are full.
    The 70qts are easier to move and relocate Doug...just saying
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I'll let you use my name if you drop sticks like that!
    I didn't even use your entire return address since I figured you were on a first name basis with the PO up there. There may be a few more with the same return addy, sorry.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Doug just f'ed himself and will be needing a cooler pretty soon!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Great job!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Jason that was a devastating blow right there!!!! And Doug you know who to talk to should you need an addy..... ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simply beautiful!!! He hit me hard too!!

So......you're gett'n a cooler??
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Stubble:

I un-friend you!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Stubble:

I un-friend you!
    That's not how it works....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?