Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Meteor Strike in Lognmont Colorado

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
I really don't know what to say to this to be honest and that is where I need to start I guess. 4 different brothers took it upon themselves to completely wreck me today and I have never had anything quite like this happen. I got lit up byScott (Crousefer), Doug (D Fresh), Justin (JHewey) and The Cigar Fairy on an order of magnitude like no other. All of you are more than insane and I can also say that all of you are more than generous, I am so very humbled and in shock because I just do not believe whats going on. Thank you all so very much and I am excited to smoke and drink everything sent, I will also do my very best to write back my thoughts and feelings on whats been drank and smoked and if Doug and I have anything to say about it we might even be able to say it on our very own blog soon ;)

First up is The Cigar Fairy who had apparently gotten my addy from a Leprechaun, I'm dubious about that story but I am not about the fantastic cigars he sent! Thats a fantastic lineup right there and he apparently knew about my love of the Ave Marias, thank you I was down to my last few of these and those Prensados are killer!

Next up is Justin who a few weeks back had sent me some samples from his bourbon collection for me to try... several weeks went by where the PO did what they do best and it eventually made its way to my doorstep after they destroyed the box and broke one of the bottles. In doing so it ate away at the labels of the samples so there is no way to figure out what was said on the label since its gone. That being said, I am actually kinda pleased not to know what I am tasting, just enjoy it for the fantastic bourbon that it is and be very pleased and grateful I get the chance! Justin, I am sorry what the PO did to such an amazing package and sharing but thank you all the same and that won't change one bit how much I enjoy these regardless thanks bro!!

Now Scott, our new member Crousefer, decides to go more than a bit over the top and incite a riot over a simple question about a blended scotch pickup he posted a few weeks back! Not only that but he goes so far are to not send me a sample of it, no no no his crazy azz has to go and send me a whole bottle for myself... WHO DOES THAT!??!?! Not enough, he also sent some brilliant single region coffee that I am so damn jazzed to have soon and some fantastic sticks as well including that San Andreas I love so much and a brilliant Aging Room! Thank you so much bro, this aint over by a long shot!

And that brings us to my brother Doug..... dude WTF!!!! This for all intensive purposes 17lb kick to the nuts shows up with an alcoholics (mine) wet dream like something straight outta a 1950's Gangsta movie. Special bottle of Maker's Mark 1.0L from his buddies Ambassador program, two hand dipped Maker's Mark Glasses from that visit. No no wait it gets even more ridiculous.... bottle of Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel. But what there's more.... a bomber of 3 Floyds Imperial IPA and a bottle of their laid back Ale! And then on top of that all is the sampler of 6 different bourbons from his personal stock!!!! Then we get to this straight outta Compton I'mma shut you up cigar right hook to the dome. I'm blown away brother, there was no need at all to do something like this in retaliation there just wasn't but I am so thankful and humbled all the same, thank you!

BTW this is the insanity myself and my family arrived home to after being out of the house for the first part of the day......

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Hats off to all you gents! You've made us proud and brought a tear to the eye of an Irishman. Bravo!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome!!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done gentlemen. That is a hell of day there Brett
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ***, that's what you get for always running that mouth. Maybe this will shut u up lol. I doubt it. Nice job fellas.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simply. Awesome. Fantastic strike on a fantastic BOTL!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    You got wrecked son! Better get to drinkin and smokin...word is someone's got a herfday comin up!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Well deserved, Brett! Enjoy brother!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Amazing Brett!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All y'all are nuts, but thank you! Cannot wait to start dipping into this stuff, hopefully tomorrow night!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Personally, i just want to know what the postman is thinking these last few weeks. Hope you enjoy it man! And dang good job everyone!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    One great hit on a great guy, party at Brett's.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    bwahahahaha, love it! great job fellas
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    DAMN!!!!!!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang...I think I heard the boom clear over here!! Nicely done!!

Cue Ron White..."That'll shut'em up, for a minute!"
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Stubble:
    Dang...I think I heard the boom clear over here!! Nicely done!!

Cue Ron White..."That'll shut'em up, for a minute!"
    Lol loud mouth
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice hit guys! Very deserving BOTL!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    That's quite the remedy for verbal diarrhea. Not sure it will work though ;^)
    Enjoy, Brett!
    Chemnitz:
    Enjoy, Brett!
    lol cute Brad.... Just wait till you are stateside sir
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    90+ Irishman:
    Chemnitz:
    Enjoy, Brett!
    That's what you get for talking all that snack Brett! So much more pain is coming bro!
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:
    Chemnitz:
    Enjoy, Brett!
    That's what you get for talking all that snack Brett! So much more pain is coming bro!
    I talk a lot of SNACK? So I talk about food a lot and that means I need hurt? Man that's just cold....
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i heart this thread.
    NICE hits all around, fellas

don't think it's going to shut up the loud mouth IRISHman though

pictured below --- DR PHIL doing an impression of the IRISHman:

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    i heart this thread.

Maybe I should embrace it like our resident Troll? I can be the resident **** talker ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    i heart this thread.

Maybe I should embrace it like our resident Troll? I can be the resident **** talker ;)
    HATER!!! why you gotta be disrespectin' just because i live under a bridge ??!!!!!!??? smh

....try and tell me you didn't laugh at least lil bit though....

(had a few brews at lunch just killin time at work this afternoon lol, sorry for trollin (i'm not realy sorry))

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking about a trip to Colorado but, from the looks of things, there's too much devastation.
    Bob Luken:
    I was thinking about a trip to Colorado but, from the looks of things, there's too much devastation.
    Come on out Bob would love to herf with you!!!
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    i heart this thread.

HATER!!! why you gotta be disrespectin' just because i live under a bridge ??!!!!!!??? smh

....try and tell me you didn't laugh at least lil bit though....

(had a few brews at lunch just killin time at work this afternoon lol, sorry for trollin (i'm not realy sorry))
    Hahahah no I did laugh and it's worth poking at you Mr. Bridge Troll ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    we will v-herf soon; it will be epic.

jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    we will v-herf soon; it will be epic.
    Pardon my French but... FVCK yeah