Home Non Cigar Related

guess I'll be smoking outside

2»

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news Wahoo. Now the countdown begins.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Thanks eulogy. Its goona go so fast. I have to build my tiny house. Already quite buying cigars and other selfish things lol. Considering doing a fund raising thing to get it done quicker but hate asking for help. Gonna make vape stuff and other doodads to help fund the tiny house. Down to a cigar a week and even that feels selfish even though I already have em.:(... my main concern is someplace stable for us to live. No rent no mortgage with a tiny house.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    Super healthy! Great check up.find out sex next visit. Yay
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That's great! You guys must be so excited, keep us updated.
    The3Stogies:
    That's great! You guys must be so excited, keep us updated.
    thanks brother! Extremely excited! In true Wahoo fashion its rather large for its age lol they thought I was a month older than I was. Gonna be a big one lol glad kittys got big hips.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news! Hope you're doing well.
    Eulogy:
    Great news! Hope you're doing well.
    im doin okay. Lil stressful having only 6 months to build, 5 if ya consider I dont have my trailer yet.should be getting one next month so I can get to framing. Luckily I have experience building or I would give up or be scared lol.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds to me like you are having the time of your life though, your life has more meaning, you 2 are so lucky.