Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A trade with Walt Basil

So Walt and myself decided to do a little 10 for 10 trade ..... Some stellar sticks and a few I've been looking to try ..... The gran habano VL's, the full media noche line , and some other mainstays in my humi .... San Cristobal's always welcome along with liga and Pinolero. Here's the stellar selection,
photo 20150213_203819_zpsyidj0i5o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanidng wow!!! Nice job Walt hoo doggy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Looks to me like the BFH and the 20 count might be one in the same!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Yes, a quaint 10 stick trade. Although the package headed my way had an additional 11 pounds that I couldn't quite account for... Until I opened it. Giving my bio the hairy eyeball, Ol Jimmy saw I like me some Vernors. This is OUTSTANDING!! Very hard to get around these parts. Last time I saw some here was about 5 years ago. And I bought all they had - four 6-packs. My early childhood years were in Michigan and Vernors was and still is my favorite pop. The sticks are awesome as well. The ones I put in the top row are ones I have not tried yet. All the rest are favorites of mine. Thanks for a smacking around Jimmy! I think I came out ahead on this one...

Untitled
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Very cool! I looked for some Vernor's for you but I couldn't track it down. Well done fellas!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Yes, a quaint 10 stick trade. Although the package headed my way had an additional 11 pounds that I couldn't quite account for... Until I opened it. Giving my bio the hairy eyeball, Ol Jimmy saw I like me some Vernors. This is OUTSTANDING!! Very hard to get around these parts. Last time I saw some here was about 5 years ago. And I bought all they had - four 6-packs. My early childhood years were in Michigan and Vernors was and still is my favorite pop. The sticks are awesome as well. The ones I put in the top row are ones I have not tried yet. All the rest are favorites of mine. Thanks for a smacking around Jimmy! I think I came out ahead on this one...

Untitled
    Holy cats Jim that's a ridiculous drop kick in reply!!! Awesome job and just couldn't happen to a better guy, love ya Walt and congrats bro!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."