Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

there was a soft ticking sound..

as I opened up the door to my house, but it was a bit muffled through my helmet so I paid it no head. With a sigh I tossed my backpack to the ground and began to strip the gear off. It had been a long day. I tried to stifle a yawn, but the effort was beyond me. That's when I noticed it. Upon my stairs sat a package. A small flat rate to be exact.

what...what is this I wondered. Curiosity had gotten the best of me and before I knew it my pocket knife was in my hand. A quick stroke and the deed was done. That's when it happened. The box erupted sending searing napalm bits everywhere

The Hilk had struck image
but seriously brotha I walked in after a long a$$ day and this thing blew my stairs up, AND IT CAME COMPLETLY OUT OF RIGHT FIELD. All I can say is man a simple post card would have done, but dang Thank you and I got lit up!

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Hilk, some good smoking there while you recover Scott, I hope you do recover.
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got Hilked. Nice job
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Jeff put that smack down on Scott!!! Enjoy bro some great smokes there
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilk Smash! Now let's see Scott make those sticks disappear!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice job Jeff put that smack down on Scott!!! Enjoy bro some great smokes there

None of that no! And man they all look delicious.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Hilk Smash! Now let's see Scott make those sticks disappear!

Oh trust me that's a trick I'm fairly certain I can preform flawlessly. Might be the longest trick you have to sit through though!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hilk has obviously been raised from a deep slumber. Like a new game om XBOX no one appears safe from his rampage.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:

as I opened up the door to my house, but it was a bit muffled through my helmet so I paid it no head. With a sigh I tossed my backpack to the ground and began to strip the gear off. It had been a long day. I tried to stifle a yawn, but the effort was beyond me. That's when I noticed it. Upon my stairs sat a package. A small flat rate to be exact.

what...what is this I wondered. Curiosity had gotten the best of me and before I knew it my pocket knife was in my hand. A quick stroke and the deed was done. That's when it happened. The box erupted sending searing napalm bits everywhere

but seriously brotha I walked in after a long a$$ day and this thing blew my stairs up, AND IT CAME COMPLETLY OUT OF RIGHT FIELD. All I can say is man a simple post card would have done, but dang Thank you and I got lit up!
    when I saw thisi thought it was a really nice hit! Its always nice when they don't see it coming! (kinda like a good magic trick!) The HILK smash good!! Then I really took a good look at the note he sent you and thought do I see my name ???
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Crousefer:

when I saw thisi thought it was a really nice hit! Its always nice when they don't see it coming! (kinda like a good magic trick!) The HILK smash good!! Then I really took a good look at the note he sent you and thought do I see my name ???
    He cant let you have all the fun =_= y'all are putting yourself on a pretty deadly hit list. Im just sayin...
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Abracadabra holmes
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Abracadabra holmes
    NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.