Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Twenty reasons your profile matters

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
Everybody should update their profile regularly. People pay attention to those profiles. Among my list of "want to try" on my profile was the Mark Twain. Thanks to Retrics1, I have twenty chances to try them.
Tried one ROTT and I'm very glad I had them on my list. Thanks brother.

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man that is flat out KILLER!!!! Retircs1 nice job on Sweet Oil Bob's buns ;) Congrats Bob good to see you taking some well deserved damage!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Retircs is no joke! Enjoy Bob!
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Everybody should update their profile regularly. People pay attention to those profiles. Among my list of "want to try" on my profile was the Mark Twain. Thanks to Retrics1, I have twenty chances to try them.
    Tried one ROTT and I'm very glad I had them on my list. Thanks brother.
    so your looking for a new house now huh? Congratz man i have one of those sitting in the cooler let me know if i should let it age or its too good to wait ;)
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    great I sooooo Glad you got it :)
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit! I love those sticks.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Retirics1, outstanding hit.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice. A generous hit. I went through a Twain obsession for a while, but I never have tried these cigars. I just read a bunch of his books and other writings. Because I really like him, I've always thought about these as a possible morning smoke. Let me know how they are.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    wow Ball'n
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    I think the idea of mark twain cigars was pretty cool the box is very nice looking too I was wonder how they were going to be as long BOB likes them then I can sleep well :)