Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Monks have friends too

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
Kelly had a few extra monks of which I have never tried, so I am super appreciative of these. Plus she sent bodyguards and amazing bodyguards they are. Thank you Kelly you are truly amazing. photo image.jpg1_10.jpg
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is classy right there and super cool, couldn't happen to a better brother and awesome job Kelly you rock!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Those Monk's have some pretty nice friends there, nicely done.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome. Interested to hear what you think of the Monks!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job, Kelly! I like your style. Come to a new neighborhood and beat up all the cool kids. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Puff, Patrick sent me some ridiculous sticks for my MAW, and then followed it up with a part 2 which I'm guessing I'll get when I get home Tuesday, so these were nothing compared!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!