Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Brick over the head

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
I received these in the mail today from Mr Patrick, with a note thanking me for an addy. Oh is that the way we play this now? Ty very much. What a great selection. I will be looking forward to trying these when the snow up here is Boston ends, which I hear will be sometime in June. image

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safe, enjoy my friend, also in my defense I asked you first.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez Patrick tearing it up?! Nice job and enjoy Jeff that's an outstanding lineup there, and that 10th Anniversary DPG was one of the best cigars I smoked last year truly a masterpiece stick!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great selection to look forward to when the snow is gone anyways. Trouble is, which one first.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Cigar smokers problems... which one first
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW PA FTW!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done Patrick!