Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JASON BLU up my mailbox

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got home from work Fri & was expecting to see 1 package on porch....so imagine my surprise to find 2 sitting next to mailbox! Hmm...

I check the return addy and it says "Big Jim Loon Lake WA" but postmarked from Sacramento....strange indeed. Is Shizz bombing ppl on vacation now? I smell some trickery.....

Open the box to find an absolute stunning selection of smokes, about every single one is new to me.
Along with a note that made me chuckle from JASON BLUTATTOO....
Apparently Glock "nominated" me (pretty sure that's code for threw me under the bus)....and return fire should go to Shizz house b/c Jason's living in shizz's garage now LMAO!!!

Damn Jason, thank you so much this was a huge surprise and brought a huge smile to my face. Thanks for this, not only are these smokes outstanding but I've been bummin lately because of the weather & work. This was a much appreciated surprise "pick me up", bro. Thank you.

Check out this lineup y'all....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, he's on a tear! Night hit!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy!! If gots that shizz with you in the garage... I'll let you stay! Enjoy Johnny!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Jim I would consider this impersonating an officer....
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn thats an awesome lineup on an equally awesome brother! Jason you are doing a tremendous job left and right bro, make sure you have some to smoke too but if you ever get low let me know i got you ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol thank god Jim's garage is big enough for the both of us. John I have no idea what this is all about, I would never do such a thang.
  • Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    jgibv:
    Got home from work Fri & was expecting to see 1 package on porch....so imagine my surprise to find 2 sitting next to mailbox! Hmm...

I check the return addy and it says "Big Jim Loon Lake WA" but postmarked from Sacramento....strange indeed. Is Shizz bombing ppl on vacation now? I smell some trickery.....

Open the box to find an absolute stunning selection of smokes, about every single one is new to me.
    Along with a note that made me chuckle from JASON BLUTATTOO....
    Apparently Glock "nominated" me (pretty sure that's code for threw me under the bus)....and return fire should go to Shizz house b/c Jason's living in shizz's garage now LMAO!!!

Damn Jason, thank you so much this was a huge surprise and brought a huge smile to my face. Thanks for this, not only are these smokes outstanding but I've been bummin lately because of the weather & work. This was a much appreciated surprise "pick me up", bro. Thank you.

wow. nice Check out this lineup y'all....

• ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    #killinit!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Gotta blame Glock he said you absolutely had to be bombed lol. Hope you enjoy the assortment, bro.