Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Happy Veteran's Day!

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
To all who served or are serving, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Veteran's Day! My family thanks you all.
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    To all current and past Veteran's...America owes you so much including it's very existence. You deserve more praise than what could be given in a lifetime! Because of you, I can rest at night knowing my family is safe from foreign intruders. 'Thank you' falls so short of the gratitude I feel for the sacrifices you have made.

To all of those who sacrificed the utmost, no words can be uttered that express my emotion. Grief fills my heart for those you left behind, for the joys you never experienced, and for not seeing the fruits of your offering. Yet, I am thankful for you. I pray that America will always have the brave soldiers it takes to be free.

Thank you. With everything in me, thank you.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To our veterans, thank you for what you do and for what you sacrificed. To those still serving, thank you and keep safe.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    To all current and Veterans out there.... You ARE appreciated even though some days I bet if feels that you are forgotten and what have/did you fight for.... this is your day and may you all smoke the "Perfect" cigar today...
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Echoing the sentiments above...thanks Vets...I like much of the nation, am grateful.