Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A heart felt Thank You...

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
... and now someone's gonna get it.

First off, I don't know what started this but thank you guys so very much. My family has been dealing with some difficulties lately and this surprising little outreach has made Tara and I smile.

From Jason (Blutattoo) and his wife Michelle:
photo bfab828a-3d84-432b-9417-ead4ebf85041_zps8c79fda4.jpg

From John (JGIBV):
photo fcad46b7-ed95-4eb6-8a5c-8acdf9ff9f05_zps987d45c0.jpg

From Jim (Jimmyv723):
photo 9782f11c-67e0-49ca-bd7a-40cc406410cf_zpsd7e9d07f.jpg

and from Eric (Echambers):
photo 6ce4c116-0b46-4bce-80c4-b5596b649af7_zps01e96271.jpg
(The kids got to the candy hearts before I could get to the camera... )

As for Brooke, she's doing well. Still no changes... She is one heck of a trooper though. :) I'll be seeing here again this Friday and will pass along all of the goodies along with your continued well wishes. She doesn't smoke cigars, so Tara and I will have to take care of those. :) Thanks again guys!

Now... who wants to tell me who started all of this?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit guys!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glad to have been able to be a part of this and hope you both enjoy the Cigars I sent. I checked your Bio and saw you had stuff listed you both like so sent two of each of the three I had (Padron 64 Natural, Liga Privada No. 9 and Tatuaje Black) and a couple other favorites of mine. Just wanted you both to be able to enjoy all of them together.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear from you and TaraLee. I missed you on the forum.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Glad to have been able to be a part of this and hope you both enjoy the Cigars I sent. I checked your Bio and saw you had stuff listed you both like so sent two of each of the three I had (Padron 64 Natural, Liga Privada No. 9 and Tatuaje Black) and a couple other favorites of mine. Just wanted you both to be able to enjoy all of them together.
    Likewise! I would have thrown in a couple of stouts to go with the quesadas but didn't want to risk a beer soaked teddy bear for your daughter.

please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Jay glad to hear such great news this isnt quite iver yet, the package i sent is still in USPS hell for some reason but should show up pretty soon. Hope all y'all wnjoy and oustatnding job brothers!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    jimmyv723:
    Likewise! I would have thrown in a couple of stouts to go with the quesadas but didn't want to risk a beer soaked teddy bear for your daughter.

+1 well said jim & eric

glad to be a part of this. sorry didn't have much from your bio so tried to include a variety for y'all to try.
    and please share the goodies with your family, they're all great treats - made here locally.

will continue to keep you all in my thoughts & prayers
    jbohon:

and...i ain't no snitch....
    but i got a hunch that the guy who posted directly above me is a "repeat-offender" for being an instigator --- that's all i'm sayin.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done gentleman. Your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Echambers:
    jimmyv723:

+1 well said jim & eric

glad to be a part of this. sorry didn't have much from your bio so tried to include a variety for y'all to try.
    and please share the goodies with your family, they're all great treats - made here locally.

will continue to keep you all in my thoughts & prayers
    jbohon:

and...i ain't no snitch....
    but i got a hunch that the guy who posted directly above me is a "repeat-offender" for being an instigator --- that's all i'm sayin.
    I hear someone singing a tune similar to a stoolie above me hmmmm
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done, Alpha Squadron!

This has been a heart-warming mission to watch unfold. Prayers and blessings to Jay and Tara and Brooke!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Never posted the tracking number I don't think so here we go Jay and Tara.... USPS Tracking Number 9114901159818815284398
  • Options
    And then there was Irish...
    photo ae30e7eb-549c-4972-9435-3b5751f9c50e_zpse316a136.jpg

Thank you brother... Words can't do justice for all of this.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jbohon:
    And then there was Irish...
    photo ae30e7eb-549c-4972-9435-3b5751f9c50e_zpse316a136.jpg

Thank you brother... Words can't do justice for all of this.

Glad everything finally arrived safe bro and hope that you and Tara can find some cigars in there Ya like. Most all of those have at least a year if not 2 or 3. And hope Brooke likes her bracelet and other things :) Just wanted to help out a great family and I know everyone else did too!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Well done, Alpha Squadron!

This has been a heart-warming mission to watch unfold. Prayers and blessings to Jay and Tara and Brooke!
    +1
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Alpha Squad hits hard, well done gentleman!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Look no further than Irish and Dougie for your culprits. Well done fellas!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Look no further than Irish and Dougie for your culprits. Well done fellas!
    Umm... I believe there was one more name on that thread, which anyone can see if they CLICK HERE.

Great hits all around, and awesome display of CCOM family love. Nice job, fellas!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit guys and, yes we miss you both.
  • Options
    Ah... now I understand who the ringleaders were. Time to make the mail carrier work for her money.

Bwahahahaha...