Home General Discussion

Cohiba Puro Dominicana

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
When I saw the Weekend Blitz for a mazo of 25 at an apparent great price, I went looking through my humi to see if I had one... I've got several left of a 10-pack, so I fired one up. It's a great smoke, with sweet leather, woody notes that is leaving me very impressed; maybe not worth the normal retail price $20, but definitely worth way more than the $6/stick price of the WB. I'd like to pick up more of these, since it's a great deal. But I don't need 25 of them. Anybody want in on 5, 10, or maybe split the mazo? I'm going to order them, and if I 'have' to smoke them all I can certainly live with that. Thanks! Sorry if there's a better place to post this... Peter
"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Its a great stick with some age on it. To bad they rolled them so tight, is my only gripe.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey Peter I have quite a few of these chilling in the humi ..... They are great after they rest and start pushing two years of age on them ...... As stated I have a few if you'd like to do a trade or something I'm always game to add some more of these for aging. PM me and let me know if your interested.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Its a great stick with some age on it. To bad they rolled them so tight, is my only gripe.
    I've read several reviews and a tight draw has been the main and most-often cited complaint. The ones I've had have been just a tad on the tight side, but not so difficult as to make the cigar less enjoyable.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc:
    curtpick:
    I've read several reviews and a tight draw has been the main and most-often cited complaint. The ones I've had have been just a tad on the tight side, but not so difficult as to make the cigar less enjoyable.

Time to break out your trusty draw poker.... I wouldn't be without mine. ??