Options

sometimes you burn alot of calories in a workout

So the best solution is carbs right? image

Comments

• Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    We all do it sometimes and some of us too often so I'm going to take this opportunity to share my recipe for pizza crust. 100% healthy, filling and perfect if you like thin crust. Mix 1 cup almond flour, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season to taste using garlic, Himalayan Rock salt, oregano and basil or whatever you prefer. Roll flat (or portion it out into thirds for 3 6" pizzas and roll flat) between two pieces of parchment paper. Throw them on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes. Pull them out, add sauce, toppings and cheese. Broil until cheese is melted. Carbs are negligible. If you portion it out, everyone gets what they want. Kids happy. Bellies full. Movie time.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Crousefer:
    We all do it sometimes and some of us too often so I'm going to take this opportunity to share my recipe for pizza crust. 100% healthy, filling and perfect if you like thin crust. Mix 1 cup almond flour, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season to taste using garlic, Himalayan Rock salt, oregano and basil or whatever you prefer. Roll flat (or portion it out into thirds for 3 6" pizzas and roll flat) between two pieces of parchment paper. Throw them on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes. Pull them out, add sauce, toppings and cheese. Broil until cheese is melted. Carbs are negligible. If you portion it out, everyone gets what they want. Kids happy. Bellies full. Movie time.
    saved. I'm gonns gice this a try sometime. I'll let ya know how it turns out bro! Ty!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    I love CiCi's cinnamon rolls. I'll take or leave their pizza; especially the mac 'n' cheese one. I just don't get that.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.