Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I think there is something wrong with your LINK closure Matty.... Everything I'd try to respond it'd hit the link...

The only way I could type this is to TAB to the text box and THEN write...
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    ANYWAY!!!!

So..... does that mean all through college I was helping chicks get ready for "Sleeveless Season?"

They just said that I was a selfish pig and SWORE they didn't have daddy issues.... (Oh, and I apparently ruined their "Rachel" haircut" as well)
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    ROFLMAO.....
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Lasabar:
    ANYWAY!!!!

So..... does that mean all through college I was helping chicks get ready for "Sleeveless Season?"

They just said that I was a selfish pig and SWORE they didn't have daddy issues.... (Oh, and I apparently ruined their "Rachel" haircut" as well)
    LMAO! I was hoping you would chime in on this thread. Btw, I didn't have any issues with the link. Not sure what happened.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Hilarious!! (wipes tears from eyes)

They can get a work out and help a bro when he's feeling "down" ... I've got to remember that one!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    nightmaremike31:
    Hilarious!! (wipes tears from eyes)

They can get a work out and help a bro when he's feeling "down" ... I've got to remember that one!
    Yeah, I was in the living room chatting with my mom when the commercial came on. I had my back turned, listening to her, and mid-sentence she says "Oh my God, look at that." We laughed for a good ten minutes.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I clicked the link and the videos wouldn't load. *sigh*
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Just wow.