Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Techno/dubstep/electronica

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone else here like this music? Back in high school George Acosta was the music that drove my being. It moved onto BT, Paul Van ***, Ti
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you even Trap bro?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I like Skrillix. Grooveshark.com has some amazing radio stations that allow you to tweek what genre you want. Been listening to electropop and dubstep lately
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Do you even Trap bro?

huh? Lol
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    I like Skrillix. Grooveshark.com has some amazing radio stations that allow you to tweek what genre you want. Been listening to electropop and dubstep lately

I'll have to check that out! :)
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm really into Skrillex too. Check out hardstyle. Just youtube search and play a mix, I don't know DJ's. I just time to get into DJ names, I just play mixes, I only know Skrillex because he was my gateway. I made fun of him for a long time without hearing anything and then said to myself I should be fair and play it and was hooked despite myself 2 tracks in.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    danielzreyes:
    Do you even Trap bro?

huh? Lol
    This is Trap Music. I'm sure you all have heard this song. It was made popular with the Apple MacBook commercial
  • Options
    Look at Voodoo by Bassnectar
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infected mushroom. /end of thread
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I freakin love Bass Nectar!!!!!
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Had to jump in and say skrillex is a dam genius and deadmua5e (spelled wrong?) Is right behind him, this dam forum continues to suprise me, gotta love it :)
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    Had to jump in and say skrillex is a dam genius and deadmua5e (spelled wrong?) Is right behind him, this dam forum continues to suprise me, gotta love it :)

LMAO! YAAASSSSSSS! Granted there is some of their work that im not too fond of... but who cant say that about any of their favorite musical artists? BUT a vast majority of their work is amazing!
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:

LMAO! YAAASSSSSSS! Granted there is some of their work that im not too fond of... but who cant say that about any of their favorite musical artists? BUT a vast majority of their work is amazing!
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:

• Options
    Triple post. What a troll. Lol Rain, whatcha think?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    LMFAO!!!! I only hit post once! our computers at work are going crazy today. lol
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    SM0K3Y:

Thats almost like a beat itself
    X3 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
    DROP DA BEAT,lol ;P
  • Options
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:

Sweeet, sound skrillex-ey, have to give it a hard listen at work tomorrow
  • Options
    Anyone a fan of Liquid Stranger? His style dubstep sounds like what Transformers would sound like if they were in a rap battle. It's hardcore
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Anyone a fan of Liquid Stranger? His style dubstep sounds like what Transformers would sound like if they were in a rap battle. It's hardcore
    Firing it up on Spotify now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:

Infected Mushroom, halfway through pretty sweet....little info incase anyones interested......

Infected Mushroom is an Israeli psytrance/electronica/psychedelic/indie duo formed in Haifa in 1996 by producers Erez Eisen and Amit Duvdevani.[1] They are one of the best-selling groups in Israeli music history, in terms of both domestic and international sales.[2] They employ a variety of musical sources, including acoustic guitars and complex synthesized basses, and their compositions often contain changes of drum beat and tempo. Infected Mushroom's live shows feature vocals and analogue instruments in performances that are set against a multimedia backdrop.
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    avengethis:

Infected Mushroom, halfway through pretty sweet....little info incase anyones interested......

Infected Mushroom is an Israeli psytrance/electronica/psychedelic/indie duo formed in Haifa in 1996 by producers Erez Eisen and Amit Duvdevani.[1] They are one of the best-selling groups in Israeli music history, in terms of both domestic and international sales.[2] They employ a variety of musical sources, including acoustic guitars and complex synthesized basses, and their compositions often contain changes of drum beat and tempo. Infected Mushroom's live shows feature vocals and analogue instruments in performances that are set against a multimedia backdrop.
    Even though I would stick out like a sore thumb I am contemplating going and checking these guys out when they are in Milwaukee coming up. They are doing their Animatronic tour right now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:

Holy crap.... This was AWESOME! Listened to it before work and it was great! Thanks for turning me over to another great set of music!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:

I pulled Liquid Stranger up on YouTube and listened to part of their Apocalypse Mix... Quite impressive! Way heavy.
  • Options
    This has been my go to Skrillex... Cant get enough of it!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw Right after this one comes Make It Bun Dem... LOVE THAT S**T!!!! The music video is pretty sick too.

LOOK!!!!!I FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE LINKS!!!!
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    avengethis:

Holy crap.... This was AWESOME! Listened to it before work and it was great! Thanks for turning me over to another great set of music!
    Some of their older stuff is even better. I have not expanded much from them as far as electronic music goes as I never find anything that I can listen to like I can them. I have had them in my selection of music since probably 99/00
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:

Beat at 19:05 is FATTNESS :):)
  • Options
    danielzreyes:

I am now
    DOPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S62ANz46X9E
  • Options
    danielzreyes:

DUDE LUDA remix @46:40 thats sweetness
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Triple post. What a troll. Lol Rain, whatcha think?