Home Non Cigar Related
Options

10 year anniversary gift ARRIVED (pic)

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
My wife and I celebrate 10 years in April! :) I just ordered her gift online and was VERY NERVOUS!!! its a silver anniversary date ring in roman numerals. I bribed a friend with a cigar and coffee to help be sneaky for me. He covertly asked her about the design idea as a possible gift for his significant other. Her response was PERFECT and it solidified my decision. Dropped my order today and despite knowing my wedding date I checked it 80 times!!!!! lol Super excited to see the final product! I will post a pic when it comes in. :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Im always nervous when it comes to gift getting. Online or not. I have ordered a eing through gemvara.com or something like that and when it came in it was damaged and they said it was not their fault and wouldnt fix it. So im kinda leery.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    Im always nervous when it comes to gift getting. Online or not. I have ordered a eing through gemvara.com or something like that and when it came in it was damaged and they said it was not their fault and wouldnt fix it. So im kinda leery.

Crappy! Yeah I ordered min off Etsy and if I remember right it takes about 7-10 days to receive the ring after placing the order. This should give me plenty of time to work out any issues. lol ill feel better when it comes in and its all correct. :)
  • Options
    Well it came in! I am VERY happy with it! :) I hope she loves it! lol

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is waaaaay cool! And I suspect you just gave several brothers an idea they can use when their special days roll around.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, I think she'll be thrilled.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Gratz LC!!! And +1 for sneaky, I pulled that with some Zales for xmas, I predict some adult fun time in your future!!! ;p
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    Gratz LC!!! And +1 for sneaky, I pulled that with some Zales for xmas, I predict some adult fun time in your future!!! ;p

Thanks guys! It was a good find and a big gamble... ordering specialized jewelry online made me extremely nervous. I cant wait to give it to her. But I have to wait a whole month now! lol The sneaky part I know she fell for hook line and sinker... so it will be a total surprise. :)
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muy bueno amigo!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful ring, really did your homework on that, congrat's man. And you pulled it off, well 1 month to go, but you pulled it off! Keeping the secret is the hardest part isn't it? but it will be so worth it.