Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

First Warrior got me.

CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rodger bombed me good today. That's a big ass Diesel! Thank you sir. I look forward to giving these a go.

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Rodger! Enjoy Charlie.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodger is good people.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Rodger!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie, i remember those great deal lanceros you sent me last year. Hope you like these lanceros.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Charlie, i remember those great deal lanceros you sent me last year. Hope you like these lanceros.
    Really cool and really classy Rodger, damn glad you joined the family here and have stuck around it's always a pleasure talking and listening to you my friend, thanks for all you do!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    First Warrior:
    Really cool and really classy Rodger, damn glad you joined the family here and have stuck around it's always a pleasure talking and listening to you my friend, thanks for all you do!
    I agree 100%.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit there.