Home Non Cigar Related

Have you filed a MUFON report?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
This is a judgement free thread! If you don't believe in UFOs or anything along those lines please feel free to just ignore this one. :)

I have had 2 events in my recent passed (a few weeks ago and today) and I feel compelled to report them. I opened up the report filing system and it is EXTENSIVE! Has anyone filled one out and if so were you contacted by anyone? I really don't want to get bugged a lot if I can avoid it. BUT I would be willing to do a phone interview thing or whatever they do. I just don't know what to expect.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    What happened?
    One God, One Truth
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Did you get probed? B@stards.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Well today I was driving up to work and noticed a bright reflection in the sky. The road I go down is a long straight road that has a couple elevation changes. The light stayed bright and in the same location for about 2 minutes. I was at a stop light when it blinked out and disappeared. I looked for anything in the sky that could have reflected the sun but couldn't see anything.

the other involved seeing an entity... but that is a story im gonna hang onto for a bit.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Iv seen some strange blue lights in the night sky in a triangle formation (3) triangles. They did the same thing, fly around with no sound for a few min then disappeared. Moved in all directions and crisscrossing each other. Helicopters wouldnt move that fast and planes couldnt change direction, back and forth, on a dime. Crazy.
    One God, One Truth
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Ive seen a few things at night but we live with a lot of light pollution. Im hoping to get out to the country soon with my brother and his telescopes and possibly see things that I couldn't before in the city.