Home General Discussion
Options

have you had Ave Maria Divina?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I see its on order... BUT ITS $18!!!!! lol is it worth it? Im a huge fan of Ave Maria cigars but I don't know if im willing to drop that price on a single. If you have had one... what are your thoughts? Is it worth the price? or is it just a humidor beauty queen?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes i've had a few. good smoke.
    sean l had a deal on them not oh so long ago, that's where i got 'em.

msrp is too high imo though. (and that's coming from an AJ ho who paid msrp for recons)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    They do look pretty. I haven't tried them either, but almost pulled the trigger on that deal. I've thought about getting a single several times, but ouch.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Had one and it was good. Like Gibby I would not pay MSRP. I smoked it in...R&R.
  • Options
    Hmmmmmm Maybe ill splurge and buy one for my birthday this year.... I love my Ave Maria sticks but its gotta be a special occasion thing.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cubanesque
  • Options
    The_StigThe_Stig Posts: 9
    I'm a big fan of Aves, I've had a couple Divinias and I like em a lot. However, I wouldn't pay MSRP for them, I prefer the regular line. But they are pretty!!