Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The word bomb in today's world.

Do you think it really prudent to use the word bomb knowing it is sent over the world, even though it is supposed to be in jest, with homeland security what it is today?
IE:
I'm gonna blow your house up.
My house was destroyed by -------- today.
Just thinking.
Could this be used for a search warrant even though it was intended for a joke if the wrong people were looking for a reason to check up on someone?

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yes. They can't even catch people who are talking about real bombs, so we're good. Also, being a Caucasian Christian means I don't fit their profile anyways.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Iv been sending bombs off and on for close to four years. Havent caught me yet.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're not that hard to figure out. I'm sure they've checked up on us and all the other cigar forums by now and learned that were crazy but not dangerous. I aslo posted a similar question when I started here.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a minute, I thought every thing I posted on this site was private...............................
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    timtom:
    Do you think it really prudent to use the word bomb knowing it is sent over the world, even though it is supposed to be in jest, with homeland security what it is today?
    IE:
    I'm gonna blow your house up.
    My house was destroyed by -------- today.
    Just thinking.
    Could this be used for a search warrant even though it was intended for a joke if the wrong people were looking for a reason to check up on someone?

The hyper sophisticated algorythms used by todays NSA without doubt have flagged every sinlge use of the word BOMB, explode, destroy....etc..oh, wait thats OUR government we're talking about, we're definitely safe LOL
    Obama.....Dont taze me BRO!!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'd worry if I was actually making bombs or doing anything illegal, but I'm not.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I'd worry if I was actually making bombs or doing anything illegal, but I'm not.
    This ^^^ life's too short.
  • Options
    timtomtimtom Posts: 40
    Just figured I'd seek a answer before I used the word later.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allahu Akbar

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still relevant 15 yrs later.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *