Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I'm going to be a father contest!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Ok, so I'm going to be a first time father, Colleen and I are super excited. Here is the contest, the first person to "guess" the month I was born will win some thing nice from me.
    As a first time father myself... And now that he's four months old, I can tell you I am over the moon excited for the blessing you are about to receive! I couldn't have imagined how much joy this little guy could have brought to my life, and can't wait for all they joy that awaits you! Congrats!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    avengethis:
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrick do me a favor and shoot me your addy, want to make sure I have it updated and correct. Amanda and I want to send y'all a congrats card.
    Ill give him a chance to respond before i throw him under the bus.
    LOL sounds good bro
    We don't need any more bus drivers here!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    90+ Irishman:
    avengethis:
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrick do me a favor and shoot me your addy, want to make sure I have it updated and correct. Amanda and I want to send y'all a congrats card.
    Ill give him a chance to respond before i throw him under the bus.
    LOL sounds good bro
    We don't need any more bus drivers here!
    Lol that's fine, I was always more of a race car driver myself anyways. Well Patrick you had your chance to make it easy now time to screw you over properly. So who wants to send me Patrick's current addy?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Ok let's calm down this was sent!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    O yea and 9505 5111 2297 5065 4342 80.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    O yea and 9505 5111 2297 5065 4342 80.
    Got the addy thanks man, and who you blowing up with this one? Best of luck!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations. Welcome to the wonderful nightmare that is waiting lol.I too am waiting. Best of luck.oh and they're only expensive if you spoil em.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"