Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2015 CCOM March Madness Bracket Pool

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Much larger number of people signed up this year than in past years----very glad for this. Would anyone like to see 3 people win something instead of just two? I want peoples opinion and not just decide this on my own, but think we have enough to spread a little more love if we wanted to.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am good with spreading the love, but am also fine with tradition.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well just tell me who to send to because I'm done already.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^
    LOL think I'm in the same boat as you, Brad.....

W T F WAS THAT IOWA ST!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First upset already. #14 seed UAB beats #3 seed Iowa State. I love March Madness.
  • Options
    I had Iowa St in the Championship game. I'm the only fool that had that pick. UAB plays some solid defense and can rebound holy man.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had them in the final 4. Where's the pity party at?
  • Options
    I guess maybe this is the year i should have done my all upsets bracket. Now Butler goes down.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:
    I guess maybe this is the year i should have done my all upsets bracket. Now Butler goes down.
    *Baylor
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My buddies are in Vegas right now for march madness, had them put a 20 dollar bet for me on UAB to pull the upset, just won a 260 on that 1.
  • Options
    I was just going to edit it but I guess the correction police beat me to it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    My buddies are in Vegas right now for march madness, had them put a 20 dollar bet for me on UAB to pull the upset, just won a 260 on that 1.
    nice! should've put $20 on georgia state upset too. would've made out like a bandit

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    The madness has begun no doubt-----So if everyone is good, Im going to say we will spead the love and get 3 winners, decreasing the winnings for each...instead of just two. Make a little more winnings for more people. If anyone is really against this, please say so soon as Im with keeping it the old way but dont want to make the decision well into the tourney.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    nice! should've put $20 on georgia state upset too. would've made out like a bandit
    Lol no balls on that 1
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang, bad day for the Big 12.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Bad day for brianetz1
  • Options
    madness continues......contest will pay out to 3 winners this year.
  • Options
    5, 4, and 3 to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
  • Options
    Gumby_130Gumby_130 Posts: 40
    Anybody want like Oregon and/ orDavidson . I'll take Oklahoma State and Iowa for fiver Bet??
  • Options
    Anybody want a 5er action on St. John +5 versus San Diego State -5 and or Dayton +3 versus Providence -3 you pick
  • Options
    I'm off work on Sunday, I'd be down to dance with then if you would like. I like to be able to watch games I bet on.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    First #1 seed to take a fall. Bye 'Nova.
  • Options
    Yes sir! Thanks wolfpack. I needed that one.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I'm at the bottom, but I had that one as well.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Looks like Utah is going to do me a favor too.
  • Options
    Anyone want Wichita State and Maryland, I'll take Kansas and West Virginia for a fiver each?
  • Options
    Anyone up for a fiver bet?
  • Options
    Michigan State came through for me.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    Michigan State came through for me.
    Good pick bud
  • Options
    Well now that Wisconsin is going to win it all you might as well pack up the boxes and get ready to ship out all you Kentucky Fans!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!