Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CCOM Cuban Label

I just had the Cuban Label today, and it tasted like pure ash. Thats the best way to describe it. So far its the only House Blend that I don't like. I'll try the Corojo label sometime next week. Hopefully its better than the Cuban.

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .. hey Major, you are one of the few that did not enjoy this cigar, It is very popular for a good reason, In my opinion, a great cigar for less than three bucks.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm with Kas on this one. The Cuban label is my favorite of the ccom house blends.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    + 1 - my favorite house blend ...
  • Options
    ZAPZAP Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I really liked the Cuban Label Churchill I had this summer so I bought another five in a sampler and have been underwhelmed with them...not bad by any means but not as good as I thought..I can see some of that ashy characteristic you describe....

.I seem to have construction issues with many of these c.com blends but I deal with it ok as the price is right....they just unravel real easy....had the issue recently with the Brazilian and Cuban...just a few issues...they are still well above average in my eyes and I'll buy a sampler again next spring probably...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    MAJORdorMo:
    I just had the Cuban Label today, and it tasted like pure ash. Thats the best way to describe it. So far its the only House Blend that I don't like. I'll try the Corojo label sometime next week. Hopefully its better than the Cuban.
    I didn't like it either.