Home Non Cigar Related
Options

GTA Online Heists

EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
It comes out in 5 days. Anyone interested in joining a gang and doing some heists? I'm on PS4 if anyone wants to play with me. If you're on a different system, let people know you want to play together.

Comments

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    It comes out in 5 days. Anyone interested in joining a gang and doing some heists? I'm on PS4 if anyone wants to play with me. If you're on a different system, let people know you want to play together.

photo 4bf244c7871c657a60dd9f2c2164d732c38b5305dcb8b9039300ef45d3f3ee32_zpssuc0bjwz.jpg

That would be a YES :)
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Im on Xbox One!!!! SOMEONE HIT ME UP!!!!! lol But ill believe it after I commit my first heist!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    We'll know for sure in 5 days.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Done done and done... ill hit you with a pm if you wanna play
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    PM to shadow
  • Options
    Back at ya
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    And added you as a friend.
  • Options
    Heists were added today, after over a year of promises. It's a 4.75 gig update needed to play, but I'm excited. Will try and play tonight, if not definitely tomorrow.
  • Options
    GTA online is currently offline. Seems like Rockstar should have planned better.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    GTA online is currently offline. Seems like Rockstar should have planned better.

All games do that junk, hopefully theyll be fully running by this weekend at least
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    Eulogy:

All games do that junk, hopefully theyll be fully running by this weekend at least
    Yup still down for me. Was able to get into online but never the heists
  • Options
    I was able to log on, finally. Lester change my apartment and called me. The heist mission should load soon.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    I was able to log on, finally. Lester change my apartment and called me. The heist mission should load soon.

Dont know about weeknights but Saturday and possibly Friday night I'll hollah
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone picking up GTA for PC on the 14th?
  • Options
    ExpendableYouth:
    Anyone picking up GTA for PC on the 14th?
    Ehhh... i bought it for $60 on Xbox 360, then i bought it for $60 on PS4... dont know if i can shell out another $60 for PC
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I borrowed it from my brother so I haven't laid any cash out for it yet. I wish you could just buy licenses and play cross platform.